• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    600 yards!!!! Oh Yeah. That is if they don't have range Nazis running the place.

I can guarantee you the range officers will be little hick highschool knowitalls from around the area. The realllllly annoying kind of kids. The kind I want to punch in the face

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Sounds like someone knows someone and someone is getting a big pay-off for doing what city staff should do on their overblown salaries:

"Alvin City Council has authorized $35,000 to hire a consulting firm to develop a business plan for the municipal shooting range..."

"The city has hired Anaheim, Calif.-based Cayenne Consulting, which has offices in Austin, to develop the business plan for the municipal shooting range."

Really, hire a company from an anti-gun failed state?

Add insult to injury, they did this:

"The city hired Florida-based C. Vargas & Associates in December for $28,000 to develop a master plan to construct the proposed range on the 150-acre site."

I guess they will just outsource construction to a Chinese company with a 50-year lease on the property.

And schnitt like this happens in Texas?

Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    You guys should check out bayourifles they have a 1000yd range in the Pearland area

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    You guys should check out bayourifles they have a 1000yd range in the Pearland area

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

At the new Alvin range a lot more people will be able to enjoy the venue. Will be cheaper for the occasional shooter.

Texas City does a good job with their municipal range, just not as big as the one proposed down the road a little.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    At the new Alvin range a lot more people will be able to enjoy the venue. Will be cheaper for the occasional shooter.

Texas City does a good job with their municipal range, just not as big as the one proposed down the road a little.

**** that thug Al Trugg.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Jared, tell us how you really feel......:beat: I guess he only works weekends, never have run into him. Was there this afternoon, to get the rifle sighted in.

Top Bottom