• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Damn that a Auto knife
    Careful. Unless the Awwsten Shitty Council repealed their "law" or whateverTH they call it, it is illegal to carry spring-loaded or otherwise assisted "semi-auto-fullyautomatic" knives in their dictatorship. If anybody as a source for this, please tack it on here.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    This thread is deja vu. And not the dogs involved. I swear all these posts have been posted on her before verbatim

View attachment 327109
    Damn
    Careful. Unless the Awwsten Shitty Council repealed their "law" or whateverTH they call it, it is illegal to carry spring-loaded or otherwise assisted "semi-auto-fullyautomatic" knives in their dictatorship. If anybody as a source for this, please tack it on here.
    Last I saw I can carry one with my chl

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Who knew the City can overturn state law

It’s more like ignore state law and the City of Austin as well as many other municipalities do it all the time with invalid .06/.07 and now 46.03 postings.

There is no effective punishment for the city, so guess what they do. Which is one reason I ignore them.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    It’s more like ignore state law and the City of Austin as well as many other municipalities do it all the time with invalid .06/.07 and now 46.03 postings.

There is no effective punishment for the city, so guess what they do. Which is one reason I ignore them.
    Well, Paxton put on a show when he filed a suit against Shitty of Awwsten but they've been only delaying for various leftist excuses (including Corona) and Paxton is such a pussy, this never went anywhere.
    The Shitty of Awwsten now owes dozens of millions in penalties for breaking state laws (I think they were up to 15 mil before Corona) and they are just laughing because they know that:
    A) nobody can make them change anything
    B) they don't have to pay a single dime from their pockets, they will just rape the taxpayers

But that's just an old gripe I have that our elected RiNOs let communist dictators run rampant and do nothing about it, showing to the world what a huge joke our "democracy" has become. And if the new AG is a dim-oc-rat, lord help us, she won't even bother filing any lawsuits, she will let San Antonion and Awwsten destroy Texas. Why can't we can hold RiNOs responsible for dereliction of duty?

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I remember hearing the story about an older gentleman in the Houston area choking a pitbull to death with its collar when it attacked him on his morning walk. He was badly injured, but survived. This was back in the 90's.

The story was that he had a pocket knife but was unable to open it with one hand while using the other to keep the dog at bay. So, he choked the bastage to death.

Since then, the number one requirement for any pocket knife I carry is that I'll be able to open it with one hand.

And, I always carry a pistola unless I'm somewhere it is prohibited by law.
    The hi-lited, enlarged type section of the above quote reminds me of an old joke about "the scariest sound I ever heard" but that would be thread drift so....NM.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    My manly gut makes carrying a fixed blade a chore. I've tried various applications but would like something I didn't have to look loop through the belt. Perhaps a scabbard with a clip...
    Here's a few options to consider:

On the belt:
    f91e3316efb96e02dabf8038ec05dc58.jpg
    219f1a851beefe437a6828f7fde395b6.jpg

Under the shirt:
    2ad4f4686a56efe099c2ffcdb69e84ab.jpg
    3aa1364ae798f8914505cdeb98e8b222.jpg

In the pocket (and just as fast to employ, if not faster, than a fixed blade):
    a5f57259e00cebe0725bb363c3a6deb8.jpg
    f33ca35f619fd670ca4b61542f1f39ec.jpg

Top Bottom