• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Yeah i was always more concerned when they pose a threat as there is a purpose for them. Now some species are much more aggressive than others so I do know many people who see corals are more concered as they ahve the most deadly venom compared to a cottonmout, rattler or cooperhead.
    I have never killed a coral since they pose such little threat, pit vipers kill my dogs and like to be where my grand kids play so they die on sight. I absolutely agree that when away from the swimming hole or residence they are best left alone. We do not shoot coyotes or foxes, too much fun to watch;)

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Leave the snakes be. Keep on killing them and then wonder why you're overrun with rodents. If not directly confronted they will back away and hide. You play horseshoes and let them go on and do their jobs.
    There are plenty of other non venomous snakes to control rodents. Along hawk, kestrels, owls, etc.

Any rattler, etc. in my yard is a risk to my wife, kids, grandkids, dog, friends, etc. It ain't gonna stay a risk if I see it. They lalso tend to hide under things, which gets people bit on the hand when picking such things up (no, not every person bit on the hand/arm is playing with a snake). So you can't just say "avoid them."

King snakes are welcome.

Top Bottom