• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have not had any problems when the Amazon truck makes the delivery. UPS, FedEx, and USPS....it's a crap shoot. Amazon always shows a photo of the package sitting on my porch. I wish UPS and FedEx would implement that.

This is true, except, the Amazon package Monday, was delivered by USPS.
    The Amazon package yesterday, was delivered by FedEx.
    Military Camp

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Recently, I have had UPS deliveries made by a guy in a beat up pickup (different guy on both occasions). Obviously they are using independent contractors and not being picky about who they choose.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Last week the UPS guy rolls in about 9:00 pm but instead of the brown truck he’s in a Budget Rental. Yep, truck broke and set him back 4 hrs but he made all his deliveries. The ones we have now is a good one. USPS is good as well. For the moment. Seems like they have a high turnover rate?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Last week the UPS guy rolls in about 9:00 pm but instead of the brown truck he’s in a Budget Rental. Yep, truck broke and set him back 4 hrs but he made all his deliveries. The ones we have now is a good one. USPS is good as well. For the moment. Seems like they have a high turnover rate?

UPS getting ready for the Christmas season increased package deliveries will usually rent extra trucks and put their part-time drivers in them to help handle the increase in deliveries.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have not had any problems when the Amazon truck makes the delivery. UPS, FedEx, and USPS....it's a crap shoot. Amazon always shows a photo of the package sitting on my porch. I wish UPS and FedEx would implement that.
    They take the pic right before the driver decides weather he deserves it more than you do.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I have these 2 deliveries coming. One from USPS and another FedEx.

The USPS package was in Austin (where I live outside of) 2 days ago. Now in Houston.

The FedEx package went all the way to NY from Minnesota. Not even in the right direction after sitting in the same spot for 3 days.

Both were scheduled to be delivered yesterday and now again today. I'm not holding my breath on either. SMDH. What the hell is going on with parcel deliveries?
    20201215_081417.jpg

20201215_081401.jpg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I've got large 6" contrasting color house numbers on the front of my house in plain view, yet the Amazon drivers and sometimes UPS still manages to leave the package at my neighbors house once in a while.

What is odd is that when Amazon mis-delivers a package, they don't provide a photo like they do when they get it right. It's like they know they screwed up. If they took a photo, at least I would know which neighbor's house to check with.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Got my chain saw parts from USPS today. Came from Utah,
    got to San Antonio twice, then sent on to Amarillo twice. 3rd trip to SA was the charm. Excellent clear shipping label so who knows what is going on ?

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Everything I have shipped to me goes to my business address. UPS FEDX even USPS cone there everyday.

Someone always there to sign for it as well if need be.

Also nothing for the porch pirates to pilfer as well.

I have always done this never send things to me private address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom