• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Welcome to America home of the free (unless you are a citizen) and home of the brave (well kinda) y'all are right The Independent republic of Texas is looking better everyday.​
    Guns International

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Aren't We about Overpopulated ?

Who does and the reason somebody keeps letting these foreign scrounges into the US ? This is no underdeveloped, in need of settlers, give me your oppressed, haven for every cesspool nation on the globe.

With the cesspool Washington has become it likely will increase as like Mexico's illegal invaders, they are being welcomed by the dumbocraps with open arms because they normally vote dumbocrat whether legally or otherwise....

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    D.Cortez, if you did that you would have to hose off your boots. Man , I hate to get my boots wet. Its better to take one boot off and use it to< BEAT THEM ABOUT THE HEAD AND SHOULDERS.
    That way it doesnt really mess up the shine.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Who does and the reason somebody keeps letting these foreign scrounges into the US ? This is no underdeveloped, in need of settlers, give me your oppressed, haven for every cesspool nation on the globe.

With the cesspool Washington has become it likely will increase as like Mexico's illegal invaders, they are being welcomed by the dumbocrats with open arms because they normally vote dumbocrat whether legally or otherwise....
    Most of the Mexicans and most other foreigners tend to vote conservative to keep the government out of there lives. All the guys I know and have worked with or do work with do not like the commiecrats open border bull shit. They tend to be of the opinion that they had to do things by the book and take the test and go threw the system. Why should some guy that hoped the fence last night get any special treatment. That is how most legal immigrants that I have been in contact with have told me.

Top Bottom