Gun Zone Deals

American Bill of Rights to be done away with? What happens to our second ammendmant?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Re: American Bill of Rights to be done away with? What happens to our second ammendma

I think you need to actually read the bill, which has been passed the last some 48 years, and the amendment before you believe all the lies in that piece of crap prentending to be journalism.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Re: American Bill of Rights to be done away with? What happens to our second ammendma

I agree, without reading the bill it seems far fetched, not to say i think it couldn't happen, but it there aren't even any exerpts or quotes from the infamous bill. Secondly, HMMWVs and military checkpoints, i see an uprising and most soldiers siding with their families, i think the military would begin to fracture as soldiers walked from such a mess and National guard forces stepped up to protect their states. Government would be stupid to try.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse

half assed politics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom