• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • austinbirdnut

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    Lat 30.495992 / Lon -97.729223
    Did anyone notice the "new hoggin show" that starts soon? its two chicks from Texas and apparently its just them...
    I believe its simply called Texas Hoggin or something like that....Looks promising...altho I think Krystal Pistol has her moments
    of outdoorsy girl hotness, the new shows chickies seem to be better lookin out of the shoot (pun intended:)
    Target Sports

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    *chute.

from the promos it seems like they are jsut trying to hard.

"wooo we're fun watch us juggle and chase around hogs..."

i dunno.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    What kinda annoys me is this whole show is fake. I live right next to these people, and went to school with Krystal "pistol". Most of these hogs they have caught are actually pets, which is why they hunt the way they do in the show-hobbles and not death.

Haha, I tend to believe that if you or I were there and grabbing a feral "hawg" by the hind legs like the Hoggers do we might not find it so fake ? But from my Pop who was a Ranch Foreman near Lake Buchannon years ago and caught wild hogs with Sam, his Border Collie, he told me that it was no picnic and when he had several penned and called a buyer, seems he couldn't find a buyer who would buy a second bunch, you couldn't nor dared to get into the pen with them...Can you imagine a livestock auction barn and yarding and running them through the ring for buyers to see and bid on ?

Top Bottom