• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Hell, Today's US Army can't even take care of its horses with a $40 million budget for the purpose! WTF

With the POS, political, pussy leadership at the top, what kind or war can they wage??

Military Camp

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Hell, Today's US Army can't even take care of its horses with a $40 million budget for the purpose! WTF

With the POS, political, pussy leadership at the top, what kind or war can they wage??

Soldiers who retired near Fort Hood, thinking their horses would safe on Fort Hood for them, were told they could not keep horses there as soon as the General who started the program years ago passed away a year or so ago and they closed the stables.

I watched a drag strip on base close, a dirt bike track, and shooting ranges close. A they wonder why soldiers get in more trouble, when they don’t want any fun hobbies for soldiers. Used to be you could ride horses at BORLA on Fort Hood and store horses in their stables. Not now.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Our leadership today is the same people or types that lead the military in Vietnam... I remember the stories of how incompetent they were; not all, but many of them. Remember "fragging"?

We need more Hal Moore and less Westmoreland.
    The real leaders are the one's who got fragged; the high ranked politicians in warrior's clothes never got that close to a fragging. DAMHIKT

"Project 100,000" ... nuf said.

Westmoreland ... wouldn't have wasted a half canteen cup of piss on that POS.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    The real leaders are the one's who got fragged; the high ranked politicians in warrior's clothes never got that close to a fragging. DAMHIKT

"Project 100,000" ... nuf said.

Westmoreland ... wouldn't have wasted a half canteen cup of piss on that POS.

I wasn't there, but a very close friend who was told me it was incompetent/clueless/dumbass Louies that often got fragged.

But yes, point taken about the leadership, I should have used more commas or whatever in my comment.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Soldiers who retired near Fort Hood, thinking their horses would safe on Fort Hood for them, were told they could not keep horses there as soon as the General who started the program years ago passed away a year or so ago and they closed the stables.

I watched a drag strip on base close, a dirt bike track, and shooting ranges close. A they wonder why soldiers get in more trouble, when they don’t want any fun hobbies for soldiers. Used to be you could ride horses at BORLA on Fort Hood and store horses in their stables. Not now.

Used to be you could go 4-wheeling on Fort Hood as a civliian. Did it many times alongside Abrams and Humvees. Was also allowed to use the range. Late 90s when it ended.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I wasn't there, but a very close friend who was told me it was incompetent/clueless/dumbass Louies that often got fragged.

But yes, point taken about the leadership, I should have used more commas or whatever in my comment.
    I was.

First Sgt fragged, as well as a Platoon Sgt.
    One eye open and a buckshot round in the M79 ...
    When you slept ...

Compliments of "Project 100,000" look it up
    AKA "McNamara's Morons"

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I was.

First Sgt fragged, as well as a Platoon Sgt.
    One eye open and a buckshot round in the M79 ...
    When you slept ...

Compliments of "Project 100,000" look it up
    AKA "McNamara's Morons"

So, they recruited and drafted dumbasses and then they are shocked that those same dumbasses died more often and also faired poorly in civilian life?

Who were the real dumbasses?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom