• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the Townhall Blog;

The Pentagon can't meet its recruiting goals, and, of course, the fault is our young people, our potential soldiers, for being unwilling to sacrifice their time, and sometimes their lives, in support of the bizarre social pathologies that our garbage ruling class embraces.

The military lost our trust, and it seems uninterested in earning it back. Time for the normals to go on strike until the military becomes a military again instead of a camouflaged faculty lounge.

Read the entire article for more on this topic.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• secdef.jpg
      secdef.jpg
      46.9 KB · Views: 74

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Article is probably just semi accurate. It pretty well states the reasons I would strongly recommend against joining to the military. However, im not entirely sure that’s really why people aren’t joining when it really comes down to it. There are plenty of people who always have an excuse to not join, even if everything about it was perfect. A good portion of young people are just too fat and lazy to join the military, and there are plenty of people joining the military who don’t want to see the military, or country the way we do.
    13A845DB-3E45-4970-ACDC-B1457E430306.jpeg

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    This is probably wishful thinking regarding the reasoning, but just maybe less people are signing up because they know they’ll eventually be weaponized against their own citizens. I know this is unlikely the reasoning but just a thought.

A coworker and I were debating when that happens, because we all know it’s “when”, how many would actually fire on us? We’re hoping that number is fairly low but you never know I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    The military is in a tough spot. Its a youthful profession, so it must continually draw from the US population, and you see how that has degenerated over the years. I don't think they can recruit enough patriots who believe in American exceptionalism, so they have to go for social justice warriors, which then comes at the expense of patriots. One day, we will go to war and half our force won't shoot because they sympathize with the enemy who deserves to win because the colonial patriarchy has been exploiting them for centuries.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    It’s an opinion piece, highly slanted one way, kinda what is expected from a piece of writing designed to get clicks and flair up emotions. I wouldn’t consume that as information, but rather as mental junk food that can generate some interesting thoughts.

Thank you for sharing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This is probably wishful thinking regarding the reasoning, but just maybe less people are signing up because they know they’ll eventually be weaponized against their own citizens. I know this is unlikely the reasoning but just a thought.

A coworker and I were debating when that happens, because we all know it’s “when”, how many would actually fire on us? We’re hoping that number is fairly low but you never know I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HIGHLY UNLIKELY YOUNGSTERS CAN THINK THAT DEEP!REMEMBER WHEN THEY THOUGHT EATING TIDE PODS WAS A GOOD THING?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Our leadership today is the same people or types that lead the military in Vietnam... I remember the stories of how incompetent they were; not all, but many of them. Remember "fragging"?

We need more Hal Moore and less Westmoreland.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Our current Military lacks standards and training, they produce lazy soldiers, weak leaders, and worry more about how they look than how they can perform their duties.

On Monday Fort Hood will be renamed… for the next month leaders will focus on changing the name of Fort Hood on every piece of paper in their units. Every memorandum, book, orders, etc. Commander’s will be trying to digitally sign thousands of pages, probably giving someone else their ID card and PIN so they can go to meetings about meetings to plan meetings.

Our current Military is not prepared to fight a war, let alone give up their cellphones. I don’t blame people for not joining the new military. It’s becoming like a community college.

Top Bottom