• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Americans "Ready To Kill" Over Obamacare

One, out of many, thing I question is this comment:

One of the main architects of the bill, Democratic Senator Max Baucus from Montana said Obamacare is heading for a "train wreck" if it's not implemented properly.

And just what is his "implemented properly" suggestion? Sending jack-booted thugs to the home of every American who DIDN'T sign up for Obastardcare to drag them away to some gulag or other holding facility somewhere in the boonies?

The Infernal Revenue Squad (IRS) has already hired its jack-booted thugs to take the fine out of your tax returns if you don't have health insurance. They're not going to wait for YOU to send them a check for the amount of the fine. They will remove it from your tax return.
    ARJ Defense ad

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    bring-it.gif

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    After seeing and read thousands of threads about this, All I ask is what's you point? As the politicians have basically made it against the law , to defend the constitution and your rights. Yeah you might get to court, but hows that been working out lately?

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    After seeing and read thousands of threads about this, All I ask is what's you point? As the politicians have basically made it against the law , to defend the constitution and your rights. Yeah you might get to court, but hows that been working out lately?

If thats the common excuse for letting the government trample our rights, then we are no longer Americans.

I am ashamed that this once Great nation would give up her fighting spirit, because it was too hard and the odds were stacked against us.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    If thats the common excuse for letting the government trample our rights, then we are no longer Americans.

I am ashamed that this once Great nation would give up her fighting spirit, because it was too hard and the odds were stacked against us.

Exactly!!!! THIS is what infuriates me. Our founding fathers would probably shoot half of is in the heads. When friends or family come at me with a defeatest attitude I just simply ask them if our ancestors raised a bunch of cowards.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Exactly!!!! THIS is what infuriates me. Our founding fathers would probably shoot half of is in the heads. When friends or family come at me with a defeatest attitude I just simply ask them if our ancestors raised a bunch of cowards.

Just thinking out loud here, but.....

I'm not sure if he is necessarily giving up as much as he's saying that the methods we are using today seem to be exhausted and perhaps some other means may be necessary. It may be that some people are on the same wavelength only at different points on it.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    We're living history.. this (Ocare) is the biggest debacle, and quite possibly the largest failure in history.. The roll out is just the start.. 1/6 of our economy, and a deal that had so many special deals to pass that it's corrupt from the start.. the only major bill ever passed with NO votes from the other party.. it will do more than undermine our health care.. fact is when every American family is paying more it will effect our GDP big time..

FYI .. there's actually not one person enrolled in the program, as they don't have the insurance payout running .. when the employee mandate kicks in later next summer, and 3/4 of small business has to pay more, hire less, and or raise prices it's just another part of the bill that will cripple the Nation..

No one knows what numbers will come up with, but overwhelming odd's and predictions that less people will be covered 'AFTER' it's up and running.. it's a disgrace, and we should be marching on Washington..

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not until people run out of "bread and circuses" will they care. Dumb, fat and happy. Like livestock are kept before they are slaughtered.

Your right.. Revolutions don't happened in countries with a large middle class. But the funny thing about that is that Barry et. al. seem to want to destroy that part of society.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    No one knows what numbers will come up with, but overwhelming odd's and predictions that less people will be covered 'AFTER' it's up and running.. it's a disgrace, and we should be marching on Washington..

I'll be perfectly honest.....I'm a hair's breath away from quitting my job and taking my AR across the Patomic. That seems to be the only thing holding most of us back is loosing our jobs. I know its nearly suicide but at this point I care more about restoring this country than my own life. I don't have a wife and kids to take care of though, only people that would hurt if I'm gone is my roommates. I don't care if the NSA reads this, I will express my discontent with pride.

Revolutions don't happened in countries with a large middle class.

This pretty much sums up why Washington wasn't trampled 50+ years ago.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Article 5 convention

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Uh drop me a hint..... Yes, I am saying the doing things the polite political process way has gained us nothing. Pissed Off people with pitch forks , fire and lead are what it took to establish this nation. These things will be necessary, to renew it, and get us back to the original idea. Talking and debating it on forums gains nothing, just like posting tough guy pictures. Just wasted electrons.....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'll be perfectly honest.....I'm a hair's breath away from quitting my job and taking my AR across the Patomic. That seems to be the only thing holding most of us back is loosing our jobs. I know its nearly suicide but at this point I care more about restoring this country than my own life. I don't have a wife and kids to take care of though, only people that would hurt if I'm gone is my roommates. I don't care if the NSA reads this, I will express my discontent with pride.
    A shooting civil war will be counter productive at this point in time. The establishment is incredibly well funded and armed, plus the statists have set up the game so that if things escalate, it will end in their favor. What we need to do is hit them in their wallet. Stop being a wage slave with taxes involuntarily extracted from your pay check. Work for yourself and accept payment only in gold/silver, cash, barter, or bitcoin. You should definitively limit your banking usage, but use a credit union for when you have to do some banking in USDs.

If enough people economically secede, the statist's power will start to wain and they'll get desperate. Once desperate they will start to lash out in predicable ways. That is when we start shooting. If we start shooting now, we'll be fighting battles on their terms. Never fight an enemy on their terms...

Top Bottom