• dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I just got back from the Academy on I45south & Edgebrook. They had just restocked the selves with lots of Monarch (red box) pistol ammo. I counted 19 boxes (50 ct.) of .357mag, 118 boxes of 9MM, and 28 boxes of 38 Special. I also saw aabout 4-6 boxes of the UMC (Yel. box/250ct.?) and 4-5 boxes of the Winchester White box in 9MM. They still had cases on the floor because when I asked for a box of 9MM the saleman reached for one down in the floor behind the counter, instead of giving me one of the boxes already on the shelf. Hope this helps.
    Target Sports

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Thanks for the tip. Not my area, but someone should appreciate it. Tha Academy in Mckinney had a full wall of rifle ammo two days ago.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Our local Academy had a bunch of rifle ammo too, but it was all odball stuff. No 30.06 or 308 ammo. High priced 7mm and 300 and 338 type stuff.

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    I just got back from the Academy on I45south & Edgebrook. They had just restocked the selves with lots of Monarch (red box) pistol ammo. I counted 19 boxes (50 ct.) of .357mag, 118 boxes of 9MM, and 28 boxes of 38 Special. I also saw aabout 4-6 boxes of the UMC (Yel. box/250ct.?) and 4-5 boxes of the Winchester White box in 9MM. They still had cases on the floor because when I asked for a box of 9MM the saleman reached for one down in the floor behind the counter, instead of giving me one of the boxes already on the shelf. Hope this helps.

Too Funny, I was about to post about this exact same location. I left around 4:45 PM ish and they still had a bunch of ammo. I picked up 2 - 525 bricks of Remmington Golden bullets (22LR) and they still had another 4 or 5 boxes available. They also had more 223 ammo than you could shake a stick at. I saw both Monarch and Remmington and it was behind the counter, in a couple of unpacked boxes in the aisle with the shotgun ammo and they also had moved it and the 7mm stuff on to the shelves in the aisle with the shotgun shells.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Figures, I'm too pooped to leave home...[/QUOTE

I'm sure they'll still have plenty of stock left for the next few days. I think It was a week or two ago, that I saw something like 21 boxes of the Monarch .357 mag on their selves. They still had about 10 boxes on the self, a week later.

Top Bottom