• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I was at the Wally World in College Station about 30 min ago and they have blazer brass cased 9mm and Remington white and green box 223 also. Plus they have bulk pack UMC 40 S&W.

DRJ
    Military Camp

themotion03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    College Station, TX
    Gander Mountain also has alot of ammo in stock. Though a little higher prices than pre-election, better than nothing. Academy has been pretty dry, they have some .223 though. Wal-mart has had at least SOMETHING worth buying most of the times I've been in.
    Went to Port Arthur & Beaumont area this weekend. Port Arthur Academy has nothing. Beaumont Academy had no 7.62, but .223 UMC bulk packs. Gander had little.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Gander is just plain ripping folks off! They had a box of Nosler 30 cal 150gr BT for $49 I buy the same thing at Burdetts for $28. I just go in there to laugh at the prices, them folks need to pack up and go back up north!

DRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I bought some 7.62x54r at Gander a few weeks ago to test my Mosin I just bought.
    I bought Sellier and Bellot. I got to the register with the 20rnd box and about lost my mind when I got the price. 45 bucks. The box was sitting on the wrong shelf. Same round, but I went back and looked, it was in the Brown Bear slot for 18 bucks. But they only had S&B... Several expletives later I caved and bought the damned box to test the Mosin.

I have since placed an order for surp ammo for pennies a round as opposed to two dollars a round. I still kick myself everytime I think of it.

technoronin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I bought some 7.62x54r at Gander a few weeks ago to test my Mosin I just bought.
    I bought Sellier and Bellot. I got to the register with the 20rnd box and about lost my mind when I got the price. 45 bucks. The box was sitting on the wrong shelf. Same round, but I went back and looked, it was in the Brown Bear slot for 18 bucks. But they only had S&B... Several expletives later I caved and bought the damned box to test the Mosin.

Wish I had known, I would have given you one of the boxes out of the tins I bought. Also, Champions does tend to carry 7.62x54R.

themotion03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    College Station, TX
    BTW, I went to College Station Wal-mart today (Easter) and picked up .223 Remington UMC for $8.49. Lowest price in town, and I bought all they had left (200 rounds). They said they get a little ammo in every day.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    BTW, I went to College Station Wal-mart today (Easter) and picked up .223 Remington UMC for $8.49. Lowest price in town, and I bought all they had left (200 rounds). They said they get a little ammo in every day.
    The night I was there I bought 5 boxes of the Fed 22LR bulk pack. I got to feed my GSG-5.

Top Bottom