Capitol Armory ad

Ammo at Academy only for the early birds!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knayewesttx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    I've been calling some of the Academy stores in the San Antonio area, on a quest for 9 mm ammunition. They usually get ammo on the night truck every other day or something like that. They dont normally know what quantity they'll be receiving but they do get some.. rangin from 2 or 3.. 50 pc boxes to 60 boxes. U have to visit the store before noon before they run out.. They have also established a limt of 2 boxes per customer..
    so tomorrow morning im headng over there again!
    Military Camp

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    the local academy was running out as soon as they opened when i would show up...definitely go early! early bird gets the ammo...

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    Correct in Lufkin too. I have been there at opening & there was a few waiting to get in. Sure enough, about 4 of us headed to the ammo counter. Only thing I needed was for personal defense for the ladies. None yet. I did buy 2 boxes of practice the only day it was there. At least my store is closer than you guys in the big city.

schertztx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    my local academy takes phone calls early in the morning to hold ammo for you when they open and up to 24 hours. I went to get some and they were out except for all these little piles of ammo on the counter with white papers on them

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Just yesterday, I picked up a 250 value pack of UMC 9mm at Academy North Richland Hills. They had at least 6 or 7 boxes left (in veiw) when I bought mine. Might be gone now though. I was really looking for some .22 Mini Mags, but they had very little .22.

Top Bottom