• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Don't really want to post a link because the company that owns the El Paso times is one of those companies that sues the pants off of people for "stealing copyrighted stuff".

"Assault caliber"... That's a new one.

.30-millimeter. Needle round, meh!

.9-millimeter. A little bigger but still sounds quite weak.

It's also ICE's bust...
    DK Firearms

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    Basically a pawnshop was busted for selling ammunition and magazines. Doesn't sound illegal to me, but some pieces in the article state that the vendors were packaging them? out of the original packages and perhaps were "telling" the undercover agents information on how to conceal/smuggle. 35,000 rounds were confiscated as evidance. Coincidently a women was arrested last week for smuggling 3,000+ rounds across the border and was caught by Mexican authorities.
    I'm sure she was the one who provided information on the pawn shop. It's too bad that these guys paint a bad picture on the whole gun community.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    So it's illegal to put ammo in new boxes from the ones they came in and then talk about smuggling? Something doesn't seem right

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    ICE nabs 6 in Mexican ammo smuggling ammo case | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

34,500 rounds.

Here's my wild speculation.

Undercover DEA Agent: Hey, I need lots and lots of ammo, to go to Mexico, oops, I shouldn't have said that last part.

Pawn Shop Owner: That's ok I didn't hear that.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that you didn't hear that how'd you get ammo into Mexico illegally?

Pawn Shop Owner: We'll hypothetically speaking I'd (Some crazy notion on how to get it across offering local expertise)

Undercover DEA Agent: Now those are some good ideas. Some great ideas. Let me buy some ammo, $500 worth and I'll see if it works. What caliber do we need for assault rifles that mass murder people? Those AK47s?

Pawn Shop Employee: That's .223, I know it, have an AK47 myself that I sold to a Mexican lady who gave it to her boyfriend in Mexico with that ammo.

Undercover DEA Agent: Cool, I'll get this stuff to Mexico ASAP to see how it goes.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that. Here let me help you out to the car with that ammo.

Undercover DEA Agent walks the ammo across the border and sells it for $2.00.

Next Week

Pawn Shop Owner: Hey man, nice to see you again.

Undercover DEA Agent: Dude, I made some cash off of your ideas on how to get this stuff to Mexico, Thanks a bunch.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that....

Undercover DEA Agent: Ya, wink, wink, Now I need more. You have enough so I can make a big order? To cross the border into Mexico and make big money of course.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but dude, I have 14,000 rounds. I can order more if you'd like.

Undercover DEA Agent: Man, they're really eating it up south of the border in Mexico, those drug guys can't kill each other fast enough, how about you double that and we'll talk.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but sounds good man. Fewer Mexicans the better who cares if they kill each other. Obama is my best salesman.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that's funny and original. Hey, when I smuggle this stuff across the border to Mexico by the way, these boxes, there TOO big.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but no problem, I'll break it down for you into smaller packages to help you out. $20 more per case.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that sounds great. I'll be back to pick it up so I can smuggle it across the border to Mexico.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that.

Pawn shop owner buys out all the Wallie worlds in South Texas of ammo.

DEA agent goes out and rents the BIGEST truck they can find for the media presence.

Calls ICE due to the heat of Gun runner, gun walker etc.

ICE buys coordinated polo shirts and tatticool khaki pants.

Obama calls Rupert Murdoch with a news tip.

Next week

Pawn Shop Owner: Hey dude. Got your order in.

Undercover DEA Agent: Great all packaged up in small lots so I can smuggle them across the border to Mexico and sell them to the drug lords there to kill each other?

Pawn Shop Owner: Dude, that's too much information. Any brown on brown killing south of the border doesn't hurt anyone and about time we made some $$ from their side of the border. Obama's my best salesman this year.

Undercover DEA Agent: You know it, Women, kids, civilians who get killed won't end up in the USA. Who really cares where this is going, even if I'm smuggling it across the border to Mexico, it's all good ammo at a great price right?

Pawn Shop Employee: Hell, YA!!!! Did you know Obama is our best salesman!!!?

Undercover DEA Agent: Pawn Shop Employee, do you have any ideas on how this can be hidden on our way across the border to sell to the drug cartels?

Pawn Shop Employee: I'd stick it in some hay bales and cover it with radiator fluid to throw off the dogs at the border when you cross.

Undercover DEA Agent: Great idea. Mind helping me load this up in my car so I can take it to Mexico to sell to the drug cartels so they can kill each other?

Pawn Shop Employee: Hell, YA!!!! Did you know Obama is our best salesman!!!

ICE: SWAT Team 7, 8, 9 and 11 go in......................Swat team 6 you handle the toy poodle that bites SWAT officers due to genetics. The rest of the teams though 99 cover the perimeter.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    ICE nabs 6 in Mexican ammo smuggling ammo case | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

34,500 rounds.

Here's my wild speculation.

Undercover DEA Agent: Hey, I need lots and lots of ammo, to go to Mexico, oops, I shouldn't have said that last part.

Pawn Shop Owner: That's ok I didn't hear that.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that you didn't hear that how'd you get ammo into Mexico illegally?

Pawn Shop Owner: We'll hypothetically speaking I'd (Some crazy notion on how to get it across offering local expertise)

Undercover DEA Agent: Now those are some good ideas. Some great ideas. Let me buy some ammo, $500 worth and I'll see if it works. What caliber do we need for assault rifles that mass murder people? Those AK47s?

Pawn Shop Employee: That's .223, I know it, have an AK47 myself that I sold to a Mexican lady who gave it to her boyfriend in Mexico with that ammo.

Undercover DEA Agent: Cool, I'll get this stuff to Mexico ASAP to see how it goes.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that. Here let me help you out to the car with that ammo.

Undercover DEA Agent walks the ammo across the border and sells it for $2.00.

Next Week

Pawn Shop Owner: Hey man, nice to see you again.

Undercover DEA Agent: Dude, I made some cash off of your ideas on how to get this stuff to Mexico, Thanks a bunch.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that....

Undercover DEA Agent: Ya, wink, wink, Now I need more. You have enough so I can make a big order? To cross the border into Mexico and make big money of course.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but dude, I have 14,000 rounds. I can order more if you'd like.

Undercover DEA Agent: Man, they're really eating it up south of the border in Mexico, those drug guys can't kill each other fast enough, how about you double that and we'll talk.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but sounds good man. Fewer Mexicans the better who cares if they kill each other. Obama is my best salesman.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that's funny and original. Hey, when I smuggle this stuff across the border to Mexico by the way, these boxes, there TOO big.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that but no problem, I'll break it down for you into smaller packages to help you out. $20 more per case.

Undercover DEA Agent: Now that sounds great. I'll be back to pick it up so I can smuggle it across the border to Mexico.

Pawn Shop Owner: I didn't hear that.

Pawn shop owner buys out all the Wallie worlds in South Texas of ammo.

DEA agent goes out and rents the BIGEST truck they can find for the media presence.

Calls ICE due to the heat of Gun runner, gun walker etc.

ICE buys coordinated polo shirts and tatticool khaki pants.

Obama calls Rupert Murdoch with a news tip.

Next week

Pawn Shop Owner: Hey dude. Got your order in.

Undercover DEA Agent: Great all packaged up in small lots so I can smuggle them across the border to Mexico and sell them to the drug lords there to kill each other?

Pawn Shop Owner: Dude, that's too much information. Any brown on brown killing south of the border doesn't hurt anyone and about time we made some $$ from their side of the border. Obama's my best salesman this year.

Undercover DEA Agent: You know it, Women, kids, civilians who get killed won't end up in the USA. Who really cares where this is going, even if I'm smuggling it across the border to Mexico, it's all good ammo at a great price right?

Pawn Shop Employee: Hell, YA!!!! Did you know Obama is our best salesman!!!?

Undercover DEA Agent: Pawn Shop Employee, do you have any ideas on how this can be hidden on our way across the border to sell to the drug cartels?

Pawn Shop Employee: I'd stick it in some hay bales and cover it with radiator fluid to throw off the dogs at the border when you cross.

Undercover DEA Agent: Great idea. Mind helping me load this up in my car so I can take it to Mexico to sell to the drug cartels so they can kill each other?

Pawn Shop Employee: Hell, YA!!!! Did you know Obama is our best salesman!!!

ICE: SWAT Team 7, 8, 9 and 11 go in......................Swat team 6 you handle the toy poodle that bites SWAT officers due to genetics. The rest of the teams though 99 cover the perimeter.

"Here's my wild speculation"

WOW !!!!!, that is quite the "wild speculation". FYI : DEA was not involved..., so how did you "dream" them into this ?

Ooohhh.......NOW I get it......you had DEA on the brain because you were............Okay.......THAT makes sense !

FYI : Just messin wiyh ya....lol

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    "Here's my wild speculation"

WOW !!!!!, that is quite the "wild speculation". FYI : DEA was not involved..., so how did you "dream" them into this ?

Ooohhh.......NOW I get it......you had DEA on the brain because you were............Okay.......THAT makes sense !

FYI : Just messin wiyh ya....lol

DEA did all the work, ICE came in b\c of the heat DEA is under. In the story above. :-)

Top Bottom