• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Wow, I ordered just before I posted, sorry about that. :(

But now you've got me wondering about this place as a month ago or so they had a 40% off day and all the cans were OOS then too and their $5-7 shipping seemed to have disappeared that day too.

Well get on their email list and hit them first thing when they have a sale or free shipping before the office boys wake up and pull the stock status on stuff.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    No, actually their were 148 in stock when I added it to my cart, went to get the CC and got sidetracked for about 15 minutes and they were gone. If I would have just ordered when I seen your post, I am sure it would have gone thru. Someone probably went and bought all of them at once.

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Good deal, I've gotten some pretty good deals on there but you have to look for them. May sound stupid but I got new BVD underware for $2 a 3 pack, go to the store and they are $10, bought me $30 worth, unless I balloon in weight I shouldn't have to worry about that anymore for a while :) While looking today in the tool section they had used Bushnell 4200 6X40 scopes for like $289, those were like $700 new if you could find them. Seems there is always something tempting me there...

Top Bottom