• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Do a bunch of research. Post the results showing the market share for both DI and piston guns for the last 10 years. Go do it now! I've got a meeting.

Bell bottom pants were around for a while, doesn't mean they weren't a fad.

Piston is in the early stages of fadishness.

I don't have time to work, post, AND look up market shares. I gotsta have priorities.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    What results would one be looking at? How many DI to piston system offerings there are?
    There r way more di AR15s. I guess there are more piston options than there was 10 years ago.

I think it's cool to have options. Just like being able to have a 1 piece drop in trigger or a railed or low profile gas block. It's not mil spec or the best for everyone. It's just different. Second kind of cool. The lightweight 20in barrels were the originals colt used and how many people use those now?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There r way more di AR15s. I guess there are more piston options than there was 10 years ago.

I think it's cool to have options. Just like being able to have a 1 piece drop in trigger or a railed or low profile gas block. It's not mil spec or the best for everyone. It's just different. Second kind of cool. The lightweight 20in barrels were the originals colt used and how many people use those now?

Second kind of cool? Is this you...Nutnfancy?

Top Bottom