• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Last week I was able to pick up a brick of winchester hdx or x hd .22 ammo, whatever, at wallyworld for 15 and change. Today I see an ad on texasguntrader with a guy that has only 10 boxes left that he picked up somewhere for 23.00 and he he only wants 27.00 for each box. He states that it is not the crappy gray box that is sold at Wally World, so it is worth more, since he paid too much for it.
    So did he clean the shelf off to make a profit to pay for what he wants to keep.
    My question is, if ammo is all loaded to SAAMI specs and it functions in you firearm, especially 22, what the hell is the difference

I understand that some firearms group better with certain loads.

Dont keep buying in to this ammo shortage, the truth is, beyond the ones that are hoarding, there are more new shooters.

There are people buying firearms that never even thought about it and some of them probably were antis before our beloved prez took office.

Be safe.
    Capitol Armory ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Dont keep buying in to this ammo shortage, the truth is, beyond the ones that are hoarding, there are more new shooters.

There are people buying firearms that never even thought about it and some of them probably were antis before our beloved prez took office.

Be safe.

I have been searching the internet and asking questions and you may have a good point.
    I have no hard proof but gun sales on average (various guesses from various sources)the last 18 months has been around 500% of the previous 5 years.
    Even if the figure is only 125% that still a very large number of new shooters.
    According to the ammo and component manufactures they are working around the clock.
    I know last month when I drove by the Remington factory in AK I had never seen the employee parking lot that full.
    I am seeing more stock coming in lately in stores and staying on the shelves more than a few hours.
    Lets hope the hoarders have reached their cash limits and now we are back to just shooters!

Top Bottom