• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Ordered 500 rounds of this, liked it, and ordered 500 more. Demand seems to be easing somewhat.
    ef17f4acc6b8cb160372b04e0920f16e.png

Shot another 100 rounds today function testing a Staccato P DUO and it shoots fine but it’s definitely running dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    Anyone know of any M75 8mm for sale?

It’s out there but I don’t think it’s worth paying for at prices being offered. I’m sitting on three or four boxes that I haven’t touched in a couple of years, but I have a M48 Mauser that I’m saving it for in case I ever get desperate enough to break it out again.

If you must have it now, you can try gun broker. I see they have some starting at $1 per round, not including taxes and shipping.

Towboater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2021
    MN
    Understood

The way things have been going I don’t see it going back down, especially if it is not being imported anymore.
    Look at GP11 Swiss, that stuff is going for $2.50/rd now on GB :(:eek:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    AS long as people stop giving in to the scalpers and stop freaking out supply will come back and prices will come down. I've seen prices of 9mm drop from 80 to 90cpr online (and 100cpr from scalpers) to about 50 cpr online. Scalpers are easing back. I've seen 5.56 do the same.. it was going for over 100 cpr and now its down into the 60s. It will come back, this will take longer than the 2008 shortage for sure. So much more factors causing panic. I've only bought 22 from a board member since Feb of 2020.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Yep. Once the neckbeards run out of "customers" things will return to normal. Picture the market like a landscape; there's supply on one side, demand on the other, and a glenn in the middle inhibiting the two from coalescing and stabilizing.

They've been appearing less on some of the facebook and mewe groups I frequent. I'm thinking they are running out of people to scam at this point. Maybe the people who were "new" to buying guns and ammo wised up from their friends who know more about the market.

We can at least hope.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Just glanced at gunbroker. A lot of 9mm fmj auctions near end ~50-60c/rnd. Auctions with starting price 80c/rnd near end with zero bids. It's coming down but still crazy prices.

justashooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    If you want the prices to come down stop buying at the high prices...especially if it is not to fill a need but to just improve a stockpile. I have not paid more than $25 a box for 9mm 50 ct FMJ ever. In the last 6 months I have bought maybe 20 boxes. There are retailers both online and brick & mortar that are not gouging their customers.

Top Bottom