• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    based on their add for the week, Carters should be selling 50 round boxes of 9mm Federal 115 FMJ for 16.97.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Academy on 183 had a beautiful supply Saturday Morning... it wasn't any of that Monarch stuff but pure blooded Winchester... picked up a bunch of .380 a couple .40 a couple 100 packs of 9mm and a .38 special... it was a good day

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Just went by there again and amazingly they still had some 380, they were out of 9, they jsut sold out of 40 and I bought the last brick of Remington Gold 22 they had... it's an amazing price and that's the only 22 that I will put near my Walther... anything else seems to have shitloads of feed errors... not the gold stuff though

jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    Ok, I know they are not Wal-Mart prices. Just got back from Carter's on Treaschwig. They had Blazer FMJ 45 Auto for about $26. Maybe 30 boxes left. American Eagle 357 Mag JSP for $28.97. Maybe 30 boxes. They had some 44 mag, 40, and a lot of 9mm (several different brands of 9mm). Think the cheapest 9mm they had was about $15.

BOR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    14 miles from the Gulf!
    Getting better, stopped at walmart in pearland and picked up a couple hundred rounds of wwb9mm, they had 20 boxes on the shelf. Put 100 rounds thru last night cause im feeling comfortable about the ammo situation now.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Getting better, stopped at walmart in pearland and picked up a couple hundred rounds of wwb9mm, they had 20 boxes on the shelf. Put 100 rounds thru last night cause im feeling comfortable about the ammo situation now.

Damn I wish I could find that... I've got a nice little stockpile building though so at this time it is not exactly needed... but with an ammo supply better to be safe than sorry eh?

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    I stopped at the Academy at Nasa Road 1 and I-45 this morning and it looked like they had pretty full shelves. I picked up a brick of 22lr Remmington Golden's and I saw some 38, 223 and 9mm at the other end of the ammo counter. When I left, they still had another 5 or 6 bricks of the Remmington 22lr (no other type of 22lr though).

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I stopped at the Academy at Nasa Road 1 and I-45 this morning and it looked like they had pretty full shelves. I picked up a brick of 22lr Remmington Golden's and I saw some 38, 223 and 9mm at the other end of the ammo counter. When I left, they still had another 5 or 6 bricks of the Remmington 22lr (no other type of 22lr though).

Those Remmington bricks are an amazing deal at Academy prices... It does look like the ammo situation is getting better indeed. Regardless of that I'm still receiving random shipments in the mail from Sportsman's Guide that I don't even remember how long ago I ordered these... I think it was somewhere in April... actually I know it was because it was right after the TAKS test... Anyways I got the first of shipments in this week and more to follow... The only thing I'm keeping my eye out for is what some people have mentioned about watching for multiple shipping charges... Happy ammo hunting! I guess you could say it is open season on ammo eh?

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Academy in Round Rock had a lot of 40 today... both in Winchester and in Monarch... almost got killed by their Gun Safe that they have on sale... damn idiot stockers put it on the edge of a pallet and while I was over there looking at it the f*cking thing starts teetering and away it goes...

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    The one in cedar park had lots of 40 and 45, 38 special, 25 auto, and a little bit of 380 auto. Sucks about the gun safe almost falling on you.

Top Bottom