• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    Went by the Carter's Treaschwig location at lunch today. They had tons of 9mm, some 38 special, a few boxes of target 45 auto, and a few boxes of target 44 mag.

Wes
    Lynx Defense

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    Was just waisting time at lunch and passing information along. Use it as you will.

Bet IF anyone finds some it won't be much cheaper, I have been buying at a premium from pawn shops in my area because not many stores has ANY and they are all just as PROUD of what they do!

robbo1965

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Has anybody tried ordering from Ammunitiontogo.com? They are from Brenham, and I hear they ship to your door. But, then again, they might have shrtages too.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Has anybody tried ordering from Ammunitiontogo.com? They are from Brenham, and I hear they ship to your door. But, then again, they might have shrtages too.

Yes, they are great to do business with...when they have ammo in stock. I do not know of an ammo dealer that will not ship to your door, but unlike some, ATG does not require a signature.

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    I got Lucky the other day @ my local wally world(Beltway 8 and Wilson Rd) The nice lady was restocking the Ammo shelf with PMC Brass she had 9mm and .45 I got 1000 rounds of 9mm @ $ 8.87 a box and 500 rounds .45 @ $ 14.87 a box. At first she said wally world policy was 5 box's total but I rolled the Gold and she was happy to sell me all I wanted. Have not found any in a while so I bought a Bunch.

Dave

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

The last few times I've checked their site, they didn't have what I wanted. I've bought from them 4 times. Couldn't be happier.

maniacmama

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Round Rock, Texas
    mcbride's details plz...

What calibers? FMJ only ? or any SD besides RBCD (that stuff was $35 ish at 20 per box) What exactly is pricey? I have one box of .380 SD left and 2 boxes of untested SD 40 cal. I need to practice with each, but am hesitant to deplete my entire stock. Kind of a catch 22 situation with my measly supply!

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    McBrides has always been high priced on their ammo from what i remember. Just got back from Cabelas in Buda and they had lots of .45acp Winchester jhp, 9mm +p (various brands), .40+p, 357 mag +p, 44 mag, .223 (various grains/brands), 5.56, and of course lots of unpopular calibers.

Top Bottom