• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr P

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Dallas
    I quit trap shooting years ago and have a few unneeded boxes of dove load #8 or #7.5.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    You are absolutely correct! I am pretty well stocked up. It is not eating anything and at this time owes me nothing. I will not sell myself short because WE do not know just what will be coming down the pike. Life has far too many regrets and my grey old dad told me, more than once, "learn from the mistakes others make, because you will not live long enough to make all of them yourself." Do not sell "yourself" short because you may be the one knocked on your ass!"

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Ran into a scalper today.

He bragged how he is selling 30-30 for 100$ a box at gun shows. I didn’t mean to but I said what the F$&@ out loud in the store.
    I said some other things, called scalpers pieces of shit, neck bearded greedy assholes. Jackasses just looking to make a quick buck off of men trying to take their kids hunting. Told him I couldn’t do that, have to look in the mirror and see a man and not a greedy robbing troll.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    At least the incremental price increases at academy are starting to hurt their margins. 5.56 went from 42.5 CPR to 60 over the course of 3 months or so. 9mm from $12 to 18 in same time frame. Sadly that may just mean that shit will just roll downhill.

Glad I'm hanging out on reloaders mountain. Look out below !

Top Bottom