• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spankyttt

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2020
    Montgomery County
    Over the past few days I made my way through Louisiana (Layfette, Baton Rouge, Gonzales) and the only few boxes of ammo I've found have been for calibers I've never heard of......

Primers.... forget about it! Non-existent right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    This ammo shortage is the worst I have ever seen. Even shotgun ammo has dried up everywhere, especially for 20 gauge.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    This ammo shortage is the worst I have ever seen. Even shotgun ammo has dried up everywhere, especially for 20 gauge.
    Cabela's got some 20ga yesterday. Not sure if they have any left though.
    Heads up: anyone needing 44mag, the Academy in McKinney is supposed to get 1 case tomorrow :)

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The range I use has 9mm 40 bucks for 50 rounds as of a couple of hours ago. I passed on it. Prolly should'a bought all they had!

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Over the past few days I made my way through Louisiana (Layfette, Baton Rouge, Gonzales) and the only few boxes of ammo I've found have been for calibers I've never heard of......

Primers.... forget about it! Non-existent right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The only places I am finding ammo locally is at some gun shops with a shooting range, Mission Ridge and Apache Rifle Works..mostly for rifle cartridges. Online, Gunbroker.com has over 400 pages of ammo classifieds. There are tons of steel case 7.62x39 classifieds for the combloc crowd with their renditions of the Kalishnikov. The online vendors I have used for many years past are all dry holes at this point in time.

Mission Ridge only sells two boxes of 9MM a day, per customer. Not sure if that is with range use only though? I am bidding on GunPoker as I post this.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    So, if I go to the local range and blast away a case of 9mm, will that make me look rich enough for the attractive ladies to swoon and/or follow me home?

:)

You will certainly be seen as a “baller.“ For most that would cut deep into whatever stash of 9mm they kept on hand. ....for most.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Stopped by Ables gun store in Huntsville. They have lots of guns though less than normal. Basically No ammo it’s been picked though to the bare bones. Sign says one box per customer. They had a few large bore stuff and a few shotgun shells. They are currently doing a remodel but still lots of products. It’s a Sad Sad situation and we all know the cause.

Reactions: gll
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom