• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    Why in hell would some one want to attack a weather station so it would have to stock up on ammo unless it is a government diversion for some covert op??
    Then again maybe its an experiment to kill global warming...

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Bought in the name of the weather station but shipped to another address to hide the actual government buyer? Maybe the Mayans have it right? Government has proof of a potentially earth ending cosmic collision with an asteroid and is keeping it secret as long as it can to avoid mass panic and kaos. Yes lets go with that.....

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I'm not seeing any ammo shortage. Academy, Bass Pro, Cabelas and even Walmart have plenty of ammo.

The last few months the $ seems to have dropped a bit from the initial panic buying when Obama took office.

I remember that happening when Clinton took office too. Fear of banning spurred lots of ammo sales. We should have been buying AKs and large cap mags. lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ammo shortage......really???

If I owned a .40 or a 5.56....

Id care. And not much if I did.

Cause if there was an ammo shortage, I use it as an excuse to buy another 9mm. Another 45GAP, another 270win, another 30-06, another 38, another 22, another 17, another 22-250. Or any of the hundreds of other cals the government doesn't use.

If they run low on something at a chinese buffet, you just move your plate down the line. You don't leave the restaurant.

Top Bottom