• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FM-793

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    SW Houston - Westbury
    It's like any other bubble - we just have to let it run its course and wait until everybody has finished with the panic stockpiling and the unrelenting demand. I really don't get it - even if the Feds slap a tax on ammo, how much more expensive will it really be compared to the way prices are being driven up now? The only stuff remotely available is $25 bucks for run of the mill .45 ACP white box, $15 for the same in 9mm, when you can find it.

In the meantime, it's frustrating as hell spending as much time as I do looking for ammo and components. Keep buying like demons possessed, boys. The sooner you all get done, the sooner things will get back to something resembling normal.
    ARJ Defense ad

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Well, after reading what ya'll wrote and looking at my finances, I 2k of .40, 10k of .22lr, and 300 12g 00 buck. I want to get more, but it'll just have to wait another paycheck or two

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    P.S. As i'm still pretty new to guns and shooting, if I start to sound like one of those know it alls who knows nothing, feel free to let me know. I'm always open to learning and I realize for the most part how little I know. Constructive criticism can be a great tool.

You may be new, but you sound like a pretty grounded person. Enjoy your new hobby and don’t worry about how you sound to others. There’s quite a few intelligent people on these forums that you can learn from (I have) and are always willing to share there knowledge. But I think you already know that. Just my $02

Top Bottom