• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I've notice the price of the bulk .22 has gone up everywhere. Cabelas used to have the Federal pack or the Goldens for about $14~. They are now about $18. But that is only a few of bucks for a lot of ammo, and as long as I know it's available at that price, I'm happy. If it starts going to $40 or $50, I may have to take up archery.
    Lynx Defense

sltintexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    I went to academy in plano off of parker and dallas parkway and the ammo counter was FULLY STOCKED. They had everything. Even .380 blazer brass which I haven't seen in a long time.

I'm sure a bunch of it is gone by now..but I haven't seen ammo counter that full in a long long time!

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    I went to Cabellas in Ft. Worth this evening. Their shelves are stocked with everything, including .380. The have .38 Special, 9 mm, .357 Mag, .45 ACP, .40 S&W and most everything else. It looks like manufacturing has finally caught up to demand.

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    The Colony, hwy 121. Shelf full of .40 S&W. Some WWB 100 ct 165 gr FMJ ($29.97) and Federal Champion 50 ct 180 gr FMJ ($12,47).

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    Did you notice if they have any .380? I've had 16 boxes of it on backorder for months and they keep extending the date. :(

They did have .380 in stock. I was buying some .38 SPL and 2 guys were buying some .380 at the same time. They said it was the first they had seen in a long time. Cablellas seem to be getting in new stuff about every day.

Note: I had several boxes of .45 ACP on backorder...same as you...they kept extending the date. Then I went to the store and found it on the shelf and took it to the Customer Service counter. The guy canceled my backorder right there and sold me the .45 ACP at the lower price that I had it backordered for. I asked why I wasn't notified it had come in and he said backordered stuff is considered separate from normal stock.

Orclin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Walmart - 820 & Rufe Snow, Fort Worth.
    .40 = 15 boxes. 6 box limit

Walmart - 183 & Beltline, Irving.
    9mm = 6 boxes

Walmart - 161 & Macartur, Valley Ranch/Irving.
    9mm = 8 boxes.

Top Bottom