• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Hey Texas Gunners.... I decided it was time to start a new thread as my original was probably getting too long and buried for people to find or follow.

AmmoCanMagnets.Com got its start back in early 2013 as small side private sale of some extra magnets that I made up for my own personal stash. We are now almost 3.5 years down the road, several thousand orders filled, and tens of thousand of magnets shipped around the globe. We now offer almost 600 different Ammo Can Magnet and sticker designs of hundreds of different calibers as well as dozens and dozens of different designs for things that people may store in can (First Aid, Mags, Cleaning Supplies, etc).

We are still a small family run side business, based in Central Coast of CA. We do our best to treat each customer the way we want to be treated, with a great product and fast turn around time. Member of the NRA Business Alliance, Life Member of NRA and do what we can to help promote 2A protection across the nation.
    You can see all designs on my WebStore at : http://shop.ammocanmagnets.com/

We've been offering a Texas Gun Talk members discount since early on back in 2013 and still do and want to make sure you are all aware and using it! During Checkout from the Webpage (on the payment page), you can enter TGT2013 coupon code which includes that discount (which is technically 16.666%).

Let me know if you have any questions about my products, suggestions, etc.

info@ammocanmagnets.com or PM me here!

-Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

I'm also on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Ammocanmagnetscom and Twitter @ https://twitter.com/AmmoCanMagnets.

P1020028.jpg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    These are great. I use them to label all of my ammo cans. These and about a dozen or so others not shown. They stay in place, but can be easily switched around if need be.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    We are happy to announce our annual "Summer Vacation" Sale starting starting Saturday June 17th and running through Friday July 7th. All Magnets and Stickers are 20% OFF!

The primary "catch" is that all orders placed on or after June 17th won't be filled and shipped until we return from our family summer vacation in early July. We will also set all products to "back order-able" meaning if we run low on any of our products, you'll still be able to order, and we'll replenish our stock when we return and will ship those items separately once we get them back in stock Meaning you won't miss out on the sale price if we happen to run out of magnets or stickers your after!

Thanks for your continued support!

Thanks!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanStickers.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    This month (next week actually) marks the 5th Anniversary of AmmoCanMagnets.Com LLC, which is just an absolutely astounding fact to me. This entire gig started with a tiny little side hustle to get rid of some extra magnets that I purchased for my own tiny Ammo Stash (which unfortunately hasn't grown substantially over the years). To think that I've gone from just a couple magnet designs to nearly 650 today, several thousand orders and 10's (100's?) of thousands of Magnets shipped around the globe over the past 5 years is flabbergasting. To thank all of our past supporters and future customers, I'm extending a 20% off of everything Sale through March 7th, 2018 (which also happens to be my Twin girls' 13th birthday) - NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED. I'd like to think of this as a "Thank You 5th Anniversary Sale", but I'm also thinking this as a "I'd like to quit my day job sale" and do this full time... I guess time will tell! Thanks for Everything to all of you! -

-Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom