ammoman ammo by the pound deal friday midnight

dsukid

Oct 26, 2013
DFW
I feel sad for his website right now. Step One. Tell Everyone to hit your site at one time. Step Two Everyone comes right when you said. Step Three Website breaks from the traffic. Step Four Profit?

no2gates

Supereme IT Overlord
TGT Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
I feel sad for his website right now. Step One. Tell Everyone to hit your site at one time. Step Two Everyone comes right when you said. Step Three Website breaks from the traffic. Step Four Profit?
DOH !!!
New Flash: TGT causes DDOS attack on ammo site.

jcrntx

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 21, 2010
San Antonio, TX
LOL, exactly! Actually got one of the 9mm cans in my shopping cart but it was sold out by the time the website would let me checkout.

jcrntx

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 21, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Good news! Their website has been restored to full functionality, now that everything is sold out. Got close a couple times, my credit card #s are too long....

no2gates

Supereme IT Overlord
TGT Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
Grand Prairie, TX
Good news! Their website has been restored to full functionality, now that everything is sold out. Got close a couple times, my credit card #s are too long....
WTF? I thought it wasn't going on sale until tomorrow from what I read on the website.

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
LOL, exactly! Actually got one of the 9mm cans in my shopping cart but it was sold out by the time the website would let me checkout.
I was in the same boat, managed to add the .38 specials in my cart but it was too late

Jeez the whole thing reminded me of trying to be the 12th caller in a radio call in contest lol

jcrntx

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 21, 2010
San Antonio, TX
WTF? I thought it wasn't going on sale until tomorrow from what I read on the website.
I happened to be checking out their site and it started crashing so I then figured out midnight eastern time as they are based in NJ... didn't matter for me, as I got nada.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
Posted on the web site at the bottom: You can get to each individual caliber by clicking the caliber name below. Please note, these products will not be available until midnight Friday.

00-Guy

Jul 27, 2011
San Antonio
It was a biaytch to get through. Their website was hammered. I was finally able to order a can of the 7.62x39 and my buddy got a can of the 22LR. Overall took about 30 minutes. From news reports it was still faster than healthcare.gov and cheaper. :)

Top Bottom