• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Did anyone else know that ammunition can be purchased on a subscription basis?
    Direct deposits into your armory's future inventory.
    I set aside $XX/month towards my selected calibers from Ammo Squared.
    I recently made my first "withdrawal" from my bullet bank. I like it. You might, too.
    Check out their information.
    Venture Surplus ad

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I looked at that once, did not seem like a.particularly good price nor a great deal for the consumer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    This is what you will see if you click the link above. So Jack, what do you get out of it if someone uses your link? Screenshot_20201023-214839_Samsung Internet.jpg

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Absolutely not. That sounds dumber than a football bat.
    If SHTF, do you think ammo squared would send you your ammo?
    No. ammo squared and all his buddy's would be well stocked with your ammo - that's a really nice thing you're doing for them.
    ... Hey I have a great idea. I offer you the same deal with me, except it's for guns instead of ammo. Send me your monthly check. I'll buy your guns and store them at my place.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm down to about 750 rounds of 9mm and 250 rounds of 00 buck. I traded and gave some 9mm away at the beginning of the wuhan retard syndrome and wish I still had it. Im below my oh shit threshold and have a shooting trip coming up back home. Any lower and I will be forced to buy something somewhere.

But not this way. You cant load ammo certs into your mags to send down range.

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    This is what you will see if you click the link above. So Jack, what do you get out of it if someone uses your link? View attachment 231508
    Honestly, Trey-G, I don't know what compensation or kickback results from using my referral link. I went on their website in search of the answer but couldn't find one. That could be my diminished search skills. There might be a perk for referrals but maybe not. I used the link because it was provided. I just figured America's largest and most active Gun Forum would have some interest in a digital ammo depository that builds up monthly (like paying yourself first with a savings account). However, I see your point. It was not my intent to personally profit from sharing my link here. I also didn't anticipate personal attacks from people I don't know, calling me names I don't and won't answer to. Oh well. I just wipe that off my shoe.

Re-reading the rules of TGT, I need to ask a moderator for two actions: (1) forgiveness and (2) removal of the "commercial link" from this thread. I have amended my signature block to comply with my noncommercial/non-sponsor member status.
    Apologies to the entire membership/readership/sponsorship for the unintentional (but actual) breach of etiquette.

I just know that I can plug in a dollar amount I want to spend on a particular caliber every month. I don't have to go looking for hard-to-find ammo. If they have it or can get it, it is offered to their subscribers. They are suffering from scarcity like everyone else in their industry but they have more connections than I have. I also know that when I asked for my inventory to be shipped, it arrived at my door in a few days.

Answering the price per round question -- the price per round is listed BUT changes with the market. They recently put some limits and new policies in place to limit customers' subscription to $100/month for each caliber or gauge.

Granted, this business' service is not going to appeal to everyone but I like new ideas in industries that can shake up and introduce change to business models. The"SHARE" definitely evoked some response. >grin<

Enjoy the rest of your weekends ladies and gentlemen.

Respectfully,

Jack McCarty

Last edited:
    Top Bottom