• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So yesterday the always annoying Hirono (D-HI) went off on ACB for saying “sexual preference”. I was listening more than watching so just figured it was the usual bs.

Today while watching a Hodge twins vid I noticed during her full idiotic lecture she was reading from a script. She had a green book that’s seen many times. She’s flipping through it while they worked in the mic issue. I figured it was cases and notes. But it actually had a script for her to read in the event that the words “sexual preference” were used. God knows how many other fake outrage scripts they’d written.

What a pathetic mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    There isn't any coincidences when the Demorats feign outrage over trivial, little things.
    They all have the same script, and have shared the same script this year for several months.
    They keep regurgitating the same questions, the same outlandish stories and think they're going to trip ACB up, one at a time.
    The real fireworks are going to be today. They are going to parade witness upon witness that will try to degrade, and try to blemish ACB's character. They don't realize that the majority of the public have already caught on to their manufacturing evidence, and witnesses.
    If anything, we might actually see ACB lose her cool, like Kavanaugh did. If she does, it will be well warranted.
    I like her. I believe the majority of the United States likes her as well.
    She is one smart woman. The Supreme Court needs more like her.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I watched a few videos on YouTube last night. What I saw was just the Democrats grandstanding. It was actually pretty pathetic.
    Did you miss the Kav hearings? Because they did the same, with a layer of vicious, lying attacks on Kav and his family.
    And featured they ditzy Blasey-Ford idiot, who could not remember anything that happened to her in her younger years, but was still a "credible witness".

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Did you miss the Kav hearings? Because they did the same, with a layer of vicious, lying attacks on Kav and his family.
    And featured they ditzy Blasey-Ford idiot, who could not remember anything that happened to her in her younger years, but was still a "credible witness".

I did watch some of it. It was beyond disgraceful to say the least.

I have watched some of the ACB hearings, and she is holding her own quite well.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    VERY typical Dianne Feinstein & to have been expected:
    Glad it's over for her (ACB). The Judiciary Committee vote to pass her name on to the full Senate will be on the 22nd @ 1 pm EDT. And the full Senate vote on her nomination will be the week of the 26th.

Mitt Ronmey has confirmed he will vote in favor of confirming Judge Barrett. Mich McConnell says he has enough votes to confirm her. (McConnell is the absolute 'controller' of the Senate; if he says that, you can take it to the bank!). It's a done deal.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    VERY typical Dianne Feinstein & to have been expected:
    Glad it's over for her (ACB). The Judiciary Committee vote to pass her name on to the full Senate will be on the 22nd @ 1 pm EDT. And the full Senate vote on her nomination will be the week of the 26th.

Mitt Ronmey has confirmed he will vote in favor of confirming Judge Barrett. Mich McConnell says he has enough votes to confirm her. (McConnell is the absolute 'controller' of the Senate; if says that, you can take it to the bank!). It's a done deal.

Mitch has done a great job with the judicial appointments. Credit where credit is due.

ShotgunAg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2020
    Frisco
    The dems are unable to rattle her. When she held up that blank note pad... they were shocked. All the cases and examples she was citing were from memory. Wow. I can't remember what i had for lunch yesterday and Amy was quoting all these cases and details... Impressive...Dems think that the bad thing about her is that she is a Christian... That is what I love about her... If you could get Christians in the USA to vote their faith and not for a political ideology... election would not be close.. Be Blessed

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Since I started educating myself about her, I've been humbly impressed. She's truly an amazing person. If it weren't for dirty demoncratic political games it would be surprising to not see a unanimous approval from the committee.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    She will be confirmed without a doubt. There are no skeletons in the closet, and no dirt for the Democrats to throw at her.

Axxe55,

OF COURSE the DIMocRATS "leadership" will continue to try to smear Judge Barrett with mud. = They are LIARS & LIARS lie.
    (It is their nature, just as it is the nature of a snake to slither.)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe55,

OF COURSE the DIMocRATS "leadership" will continue to try to smear Judge Barrett with mud. = They are LIARS & LIARS lie.
    (It is their nature, just as it is the nature of a snake to slither.)

yours, satx

I was listening to this podcast yesterday with Ted Cruz.

Actually, the Democrats didn't really sling too much mud at Barrett. I was surprised. Cruz said the Democrats, or many of them just spent the time speaking or lecturing, instead questioning Barrett.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was listening to this podcast yesterday with Ted Cruz.

Actually, the Democrats didn't really sling too much mud at Barrett. I was surprised. Cruz said the Democrats, or many of them just spent the time speaking or lecturing, instead questioning Barrett.

Axxe55,

I suspect that at the last minute that the DIMocRATS will dream up something "SCANDALOUS" to throw at Judge Barrett to TRY to derail her confirmation.
    (I always expect the DIMs to do something DISGUSTING & am seldom wrong about those SWINE.)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Axxe55,

I suspect that at the last minute that the DIMocRATS will dream up something "SCANDALOUS" to throw at Judge Barrett to TRY to derail her confirmation.
    (I always expect the DIMs to do something DISGUSTING & am seldom wrong about those SWINE.)

yours, satx

Personally, I don't think they will, because if there was anything they could use to smear her name and make her look bad, it would have already been brought forth.

I don't think they will because they know they can't really stop her getting confirmed, and it could potentially be more damaging to them in trying to smear her name. I think they will concede the confirmation, and try to attack elsewhere where they have something they think they could use.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Personally, I don't think they will, because if there was anything they could use to smear her name and make her look bad, it would have already been brought forth.

I don't think they will because they know they can't really stop her getting confirmed, and it could potentially be more damaging to them in trying to smear her name. I think they will concede the confirmation, and try to attack elsewhere where they have something they think they could use.

Axxe55,

I wish that I thought that your opinion is correct but I do NOT. = I expect some DIMocRAT SWINE to accuse her of child molestation or something similar at the last minute.

The DIMs are simply "creatures absent honor or even common decency". = REMEMBER Dr. Blasey Ford 's KNOWING LIES

yours, satx

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    "IF" and that's a big "IF" the Dimms were smart, which we all know they aren't. Facing a losing battle and a guaranteed conformation what they should have done is vote 100% to confirm. It's a foregone conclusion - she's getting confirmed. But had they ceded defeat early on they could have used that propaganda of "working with Republicans" on this so they, the Republicans, should work with "us" on "that" whatever "that" would define.

Opportunity lost - so what's new?

Top Bottom