Texas SOT

An America worth dying for: Happy memorial day.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Just wanted to share this with you guys for this memorial day. I want to pretense it by saying, look, I know a lot of people see the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as wars that weren’t for American freedom, but that’s a discussion for another time, and either way, a lot of men and women joined to volunteer to defend us and what their superiors made them do, is a whole other story. So from the Revolutionary war, all the way to the end of this GWOT, I want to say thank you and show my respect. With that said, here’s what I wanted to share:

Shawn Ryan put a speech out for memorial day and he asked us civilians this one, important question. When I say civilians, I mean ALL of us, even vets who are no longer serving, and police (of course). The question was “Was I an American who was worth dying for, today”. If that question doesn’t hit you hard, disregard this and go on about your careless daily life. To those of you who feel the weight of this question, answer it for yourself, with truth and the same honor that these men died with. For me, the weight of this question forces me to reflect deeply, and I can’t say no, but I can’t say yes. So for me, the answer is that I want to be, and I will continue building myself up to be an “American worth dying for”. With that, I will conclude this by saying, be an American worth dying for. Because without Americans worth dying for, there is no America worth dying for. God bless you all and happy memorial day.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    JC,

Thanks and yes, I am and I would (did) and well, still do, defend America.

That anti-Americanism is all the rage among some home grown marxists isn't something I'm willing to give in to...I continue the fight...

Top Bottom