• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL, this is just like when Medina nuked her chances at governor in a Glenn Beck interview by saying something equally stupid.

News flash, Doc; where you live doesn't determine what your rights are.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    One could postulate that living in a highly populated area wpuld necessitate higher capacity mags and semi autos to defend yourself effectively should the need arise.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Perhaps we should send him some very civil emails trying to educate him on how this works in the real world and why those in dangerous areas have MORE of a need for semi-autos. I really like him for the majority of his viewpoints and I really don't think hes so close minded as to not consider changing his stance when presented with the information.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    LOL, this is just like when Medina nuked her chances at governor in a Glenn Beck interview by saying something equally stupid.

News flash, Doc; where you live doesn't determine what your rights are.
    To this day, I cannot convince my dad what she said what she said. He was just pissed he had to vote for Perry and pay for toll roads.

This guy makes a lot of sense on a lot of stuff. But at the end of the day, he's a Yankee in academia. He has no context to weapons uses, needs etc. Thus this statement.

If you want to split hairs, when Beck offered him the life line of who decides, he did say at a local level. Which is imo a constitutional position.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    To this day, I cannot convince my dad what she said what she said. He was just pissed he had to vote for Perry and pay for toll roads.

Heh, I heard it live on the radio when she said it. I was headed to dinner with a friend of mine, we heard her say it, turned to each other and went, "WTF!?" Beck even kind of gave her a do-over on it and she doubled down. Both of us were going to vote Medina in that election, too... Well, guess where our votes went.

This guy makes a lot of sense on a lot of stuff. But at the end of the day, he's a Yankee in academia. He has no context to weapons uses, needs etc. Thus this statement.

If you want to split hairs, when Beck offered him the life line of who decides, he did say at a local level. Which is imo a constitutional position.

If you want to split finer, the 14th Amendment says that local level doesn't get to decide on civil rights.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Heh, I heard it live on the radio when she said it. I was headed to dinner with a friend of mine, we heard her say it, turned to each other and went, "WTF!?" Beck even kind of gave her a do-over on it and she doubled down. Both of us were going to vote Medina in that election, too... Well, guess where our votes went.

If you want to split finer, the 14th Amendment says that local level doesn't get to decide on civil rights.

Lol even though guns are black, it doesn't quite count as civil rights. Maybe if all guns owners voted democrat...

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Perhaps we should send him some very civil emails trying to educate him on how this works in the real world and why those in dangerous areas have MORE of a need for semi-autos. I really like him for the majority of his viewpoints and I really don't think hes so close minded as to not consider changing his stance when presented with the information.
    ^Good idea^

Top Bottom