• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This did not happen in an instant. There were two officers on scene; I wonder why one did not remain outside with the other party. With both officers physically and visually separated from the soon to he dead guy, the threat wasn’t honored.

Cobber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This did not happen in an instant. There were two officers on scene; I wonder why one did not remain outside with the other party. With both officers physically and visually separated from the soon to he dead guy, the threat wasn’t honored.
    If one officer remains outside then only one is inside if the perp is hiding there.
    Maybe lock the front door until the house is clear, then post an officer outside?
    Not faulting the officers though, that guy was going to be trouble at some point, whatever they did.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The threat was supposed to be inside. Domestic violence calls arent the most dangerous for the predictability and rationality of those involved. Exactly the opposite.

Top Bottom