• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    This whole covid 19 is getting out of hand huge lines at stores people fighting over toilet paper, the stores like Wal-Mart out of cold and flu medicines, no hand cleaner or bleach, no bottled water I mean gimmee a break are we all going nuts hardly anyone is dying from this stuff. They are even talking about cutting the school year short now. If people don't start wising up this is going to be a bad summer I bet riots in cities. crime through the roof and people miserable for something that has better than a 95% cure rate. Even towns and cities going nuts with exclusion zones like NYC or this fool in Champlain. God Help Us All and save us from this madness.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    The fed just announced they are cutting rates to 0% and starting a new 700 billion dollar QE plan. The economy is slowly grinding to a stall over this virus.

This road looks very bumpy ahead. Hold on to your arse.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Wanna cut your grass? Start chewing serf.
    Nobody needs more than one gun in a lifetime. A Musket.
    One tank of gas a month is enough
    Government is here for you. (and all your stuff)

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The market is going to be a shit show for a bit. Just remember that Friday the Doe closed almost exactly where it was in January 2019.

Investments should be made with a five year time horizon at a minimum. If you’re in the market today, most people that aren’t in managed products should take a deep breath and make decisions based on risk level, not fear.

Unfortunately, some people will die due to this bug, and some people will lose money. As with everything, perspective is called for.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Investments should be made with a five year time horizon at a minimum. If you’re in the market today, most people that aren’t in managed products should take a deep breath and make decisions based on risk level, not fear.
    Generally true, but a few folks are at an age/stage in life where that five year horizon has shrunk.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Democrat politicians never pay a price for their treason............

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I understand ammo hording a bit better now. Y'all aint hoarders, just smart.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Delaware and Pennsylvania have reversed course on this. IN PA the ( censored) supreme court of the state said the governor could do it and he still reversed course on constitutional grounds. I have noticed on tv watching people in lines as stores that are not appointment only ( guy from the shop outside makes the appointment from the line) will let 4 people at a time in a shop. I have seen many that dont look like the typical crowd. A couple people even had signs for democrats in there as I am in the mid atlantic reason for the next few months right by philadelphia ( lucky me) even see several blacks and no offense but the ones with the brother with an attitude look you normally dont see at gun shops. This is a gun thing as we all have that same right and maybe now democrats cant just figure everyone voting for them wont care about "hell yeah were going to take your ar15"

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I think most liberals are cheering this on because this is the only way they can beat trump. The fact you cant give an intelligence test to weed out voters who vote "cause da democrats is fur us and da republicans is against us" or make require people to have skin in the game makes it challenging for any republican. I have no doubt if losers who spend their entire lives on welfare without ambition ( some get down on their luck and i am not speaking of them), have 5 kids by 5 men, eats on wic and welfare and thinks everyone owes her something. If losers like that could not vote i have no doubt trump would have won the popular vote. You add those to the amendments 13-15 and the voting rights act is how elections are even competitive.

Top Bottom