Venture Surplus ad

And these tards want to live amongst us too!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    There are just no words to describe this idiocy. I’m wondering if Oregon is much like Washington and NY states where you’ve got the ultra liberals in the city who are driving the politics for the rest of the states that is otherwise center or center/right.

Yes. Outside the cities of Portland, Ashland, Eugene, Springfield, Salem, Corvallis and Bend - the state is VERY conservative. Even in the Portland metropolitan area - the suburbs immediately surrounding it are a lot more conservative, though the demographics have changed drastically since I was a young child.

I was born in what would be considered a fringe suburb of Portland. I grew up in the country 15 miles west of Portland. Thanks to a massive influx of people from California, New York, Illinois, and a host of European and third-world shitholes with too many consonants strung together - the political landscape keeps shifting leftward.

The bastions of sanity that were Washington and Clackamas Counties are being corrupted. Won't be long until they're as bright blue as Portland / Multnomah County.

Oregon has a population, as a state, only twice the size of just Houston proper. Most of those people are situated in Portland and along the I-5 corridor, which is a slim geographical sliver of the state.

I'm honestly ashamed of the state in which I was born, and glad to be gone.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    There are just no words to describe this idiocy. I’m wondering if Oregon is much like Washington and NY states where you’ve got the ultra liberals in the city who are driving the politics for the rest of the states that is otherwise center or center/right.
    Answer: Yes.

Top Bottom