• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562962,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r3:c0.193274:b28195326:z10[/URL]

QUINCY, Mass. — Police said a Boston man and woman, upset with getting an order of small french fries instead of large, were charged for throwing money and cones at McDonald's cashiers.
    Christina Galipeau and Eugene Jackson pleaded not guilty Wednesday to assault charges in Quincy District Court.
    According to police, Galipeau, 22, became enraged after getting the wrong size fries at a Quincy McDonald's.
    Police said Galipeau exchanged words with a cashier then threw her spare change at her, hitting her in the face.
    Police said 33-year-old Jackson then picked up two-foot tall cones from the mopped floor and hurled it at employees, cutting one employee's nose.
    It was unclear whether Galipeau or Jackson have hired an attorney
    Gun Zone Deals

Navarone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Dallas
    I have seen my share of breakdowns similar to this at fast food chains/ restaurants. The work ethic of the average american is pretty much nil, and I usually exepect 80% of the time for a minimum wager to get my order wrong. Stupid for them to go to a McD's and expect top notch service.

Quality of pay = quality of work these days..

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Found this gem in the same article and pics of the frie perps.

Last Thursday, a couple apparently upset that their food order was slow in arriving, allegedly punched and kicked another customer at the Kentucky Fried Chicken in Norwell. Jared Garfagna, 31, and Sara Mohn, 24, both of Marshfield, allegedly yelled profanities at restaurant employees and attacked another man who asked them to stop because children were in line.

[URL]http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x319026299/McRage-over-wrong-size-french-fries?popular=true

The french fry beaters:

perp.gif

[/URL]

Top Bottom