• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Europe will live to regret this muslim influx they've had with their open door immigration policies.
    We're going to have the same here. Just a matter of time.
    Christians being attacked just for being Christians and then we're supposed to be nothing but sensitivity towards them.

[h=2]Angry Muslims Crash Rally Against Christian Persecution – Attack Protesters[/h] Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, December 9, 2013, 11:59 AM

A protest was held this month against Christian persecution in Cologne, Germany.

Angry Muslims crashed the rally and attacked the protesters.

Demo gegen Christenverfolgung Köln 30.11.13 - Muslimische Aggressionen - Teil 2 - YouTube

Vlad Tepes Blog reported:
    About 50 people came to support us on this difficult matter (see announcement), which was organized in Cologne by our non-party, independent alliance against persecution of Christians. As distinguished speaker we could welcome Michael Mannheimer. In addition, councilor of the City of Cologne, Jörg Uckermann from Pro Köln, joined us for the good cause as he had already done at our last rally. So for the moment, we were able to provide people with information in a quiet atmosphere.

The police stayed discreetly in the background and there were no cordons, which was quite useful for our purpose because you can get in touch with the people.

However, even in the most risky situations police still remained in the background, so we were completely left on our own and had more contact that afternoon than some of us were looking for. I witnessed some physical attacks by angry Muslims for example against my girlfriend, but also against Jörg Uckermann and others. I even partially had to ward off some attacks myself, and one of our stewards had to push an aggressive guy to the ground who wanted to damage our speakers. When things became more and more tumultuous and threatening, for some hysterical Muslim men and women started hitting, screaming and attacking our protesters, I asked the police a several times, via our speakers, to finally protect us. Though I told them about the attacks, there happened… nothing.
    Here’s more video of the aggressive Muslims at the protest:
    Demo gegen Christenverfolgung Köln 30.11.13 - Muslimische Aggressionen-Teil 1 - YouTube
    Texas SOT

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Europe will live to regret this muslim influx they've had with their open door immigration policies.
    We're going to have the same here. Just a matter of time.
    Christians being attacked just for being Christians and then we're supposed to be nothing but sensitivity towards them.

I agree, however, many Christians here are armed as opposed to their Euro counterparts. I think that gives those in the US a leg up. Now they just have to be willing to defend their position when the horde comes a knocking.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Read Buchanans "The Death of the West". Statistically Western Europe through high costs, low marriage rates, birth control and abortion is killing their native population, hence all the immigrants from Africa and the Middle East.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Buchanan's "Death of the West" is the social equivalent of John Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime."

Europe is Flocked unless the Germans get back to making lots of babies, guns, and maneuver divisions.

Europeans learned the wrong lessons from their experiences in WWI and WWII -- peace cannot triumph over evil.

Or, as Clausewitz (a German) wrote: “...the side that feels the lesser urge for peace will naturally get the better bargain.”

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Can't try that here. Would be a massacre and they know that well.

I hope you are right. Of course it wouldn't happen here in Texas right now but there are pockets of this country where I wouldn't be surprised to hear about something like this happening tomorrow.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    NY, CHI, I wont be surprised at all. But after all this is the land of the free and I prefer to keep it that way. Any goat fucker ain't gonna come here and turn it around.

P.S This is my unbiased view regardless of religion being in question.

Top Bottom