• Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    >

I have seen several of these labs over the years, and I have never seen anything like that. Even our Med School Labs had Veterinarians to insure proper treatment of all animals above worm level.

Since when did Hoji start believing inflammatory propaganda from PETA ?

leVieux
    Respectfully, resorting to trashing Hoji isn’t going to showcase your lab. That’s awesome you treated your animals great.

Hoji didn’t attack you. He attacked Fauci.
    Guns International

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    >

I have seen several of these labs over the years, and I have never seen anything like that. Even our Med School Labs had Veterinarians to insure proper treatment of all animals above worm level.

Since when did Hoji start believing inflammatory propaganda from PETA ?

leVieux
    The “experimentation” was conducted in Tunisia. It is not propaganda.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Bear in mind....what we see reported is often a twisted version of the REAL facts of the matter, sans any explanation that would further your understanding. There was a cow at a research facility with a "window" in her side. One paper ran a huge sob story about the "cruelty" of it, creating a huge uproar. The lab director countered with the explanation that it was used to evaluate the cause/effect of various feeds/plants that cattle would react to, and that it had been instrumental in finding several causes for entire herds becoming sick/dying. Without that cow, they'd have been years finding it rather than months. IOW, before you get upset, Do YOUR research.
    We had a cow like this at the University I lived near growing up. We would go check it out on field trips every year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    "Trashing Hoji" ? Hardly. Y'all that thin-skinned ?
    That’s why I said respectfully. Also your comment doesn’t bother me at all. My skin is pretty thick considering everything I’ve experienced the last couple years. Simply giving you a friendly reminder Incase that was your intention.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    How do the elites change the subject so easily.
    Fauci is killing people. Lied to the Senate about the Whuhan research. Criminal stuff,
    So lets talk about African Beagles and all be mad
    That’s assuming folks who are mad about the pups aren’t mad about covid or made threads already talking about it. You know that’s false.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m just getting tired of the bickering. Little jabs here or there and sometimes big insults and the attitude is get thicker skin. Yet have y’all forgotten manners?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Where do y'all think all the animals in shelters go if not adopted.
    Good point and I think pretty clear why that happens. Not everything in life can be saved and sometimes an animal should be put down.

The sister of my current dog is a great example. One of the few truly bad dogs born. She ain’t right. We gave her back to the property owner we got her from. That dog has become a pest. All neighbors, including myself and the current owner, have no issues removing that problem.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Where do y'all think all the animals in shelters go if not adopted.
    Some go to research... they all die one way or another.

I never encountered anyone in research that enjoyed killing for killing's sake. When it came to dogs and monkeys, all were sorrowful.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    >
    Or, is the American Public really that STUPID ?

I am seeing rants about Fauci funding animal research.

Of all the real and serious CRIMES of Fauci et al; this is a silly diversion to be stressing.

Would we rather not have "research"? Or, maybe, use YOUR children as test subjects?

As a retired Academic Physician, let me tell that animal research is extremely necessary to protect Humans.

Perhaps this is a counter-"psy-opps" operation by the left to divert attention away from the many real crimes and problems we now see.

Don't combine serious issues with nonsense like this.

Please THINK !

leVieux
    Have you read what they did? Seen the pictures? Torturing Beagle pups for 22 months as their faces are eaten away by sand flies? They removed their voice boxes because the noise they make is above OSHA standards? I get using animals for research, but where does research end and outright cruelty begin? If I had my choice, Fauci would be strung up.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I’m just getting tired of the bickering. Little jabs here or there and sometimes big insults and the attitude is get thicker skin. Yet have y’all forgotten manners?
    I'm am definitely not easily offended, but I get where you are coming from. Not from the post you quoted specifically, but the overall sentiment of the forum and anywhere on the internet really. People need to get off the internet and live a little life again. Go shoot, drink a beer and watch a sunset. It seems as if though everything needs to be argued over and turned into a dick measuring contest. I've been doing my best to avoid non gun related topics here recently, so I can enjoy the forum more.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm am definitely not easily offended, but I get where you are coming from. Not from the post you quoted specifically, but the overall sentiment of the forum and anywhere on the internet really. People need to get off the internet and live a little life again. Go shoot, drink a beer and watch a sunset. It seems as if though everything needs to be argued over and turned into a dick measuring contest. I've been doing my best to avoid non gun related topics here recently, so I can enjoy the forum more.
    Exactly. Good post. It’s easy to assume someone has thick skin or doesn’t. I get annoyed when we throw manners out the window. Manners are also what make a man. Manners have been taking a nose dive in general. Republicans democrats liberal whatever they are.

I’d be a wealthy sob if I won money every time someone from the internet was thrown into a biker bar and shockingly acted very respectful. Funny how manners suddenly mean something.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Exactly. Good post. It’s easy to assume someone has thick skin or doesn’t. I get annoyed when we throw manners out the window. Manners are also what make a man. Manners have been taking a nose dive in general. Republicans democrats liberal whatever they are.

I’d be a wealthy sob if I won money every time someone from the internet was thrown into a biker bar and shockingly acted very respectful. Funny how manners suddenly mean something.
    Ehhh, you may lose money too. There are quite a few folks here that are exactly like they are online as in person.:clown::roflfunny:

Top Bottom