Anonymous Neighbor Needs Safe Space

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by TX OMFS, Feb 27, 2018.

1. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You too huh? I'm not sure how many times I've heard gunfire and the light bulb in my head goes off and I'm out making my own noise.

2. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    This is part and parcel of living in the country. Don't like it, buy some noise cancelling headphones

3. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    For those who say the neighbor should not have bought the property when they knew shooting was a regular event:

1. The complainer might have been there first, shooters moved in afterwards. {Don't know, could not be the case as well.}
    2. If they were not there first, when they went to look at the property there may have not been shooting going on while they were looking. And if they are not gun people, it might not have even occurred to them that they might have regular shooters for neighbors.
    That said, nothing illegal is going on. Unless the shooting is going on at odd hours, not much they can do except ask politely or work out some shooting times. And the shooters will have the choice to be very gracious and negotiate, or stand by their rights and say "Sorry, but no."

dbcrowe likes this.
  4. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Like I said.... Can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.

5. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Active Member

Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Helotes area

6. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Active Member

Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I need tannerite and night vision.

Southpaw likes this.
  7. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Carbide cannons can easily be scaled up to huge sizes. Youtube the netherlands carbide shooting.

8. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    Or have the next TGT get together on your property. ;)

9. wakal

wakal Dreadnaught Industries LLC

Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Just had a customer on 80 very rural acres tell me his neighbor drives up to the fence line and screams obscenities when the customer or his kids shoots "too much." As in...50 rounds is "too much." The guy's house is 1500 lasered yards from the hillside/target area.

I offered to bring some belt fed over to demonstrate what "too much" REALLY sounds like.

I sell guns to my (one) neighbor, and am on call to shoot rattlesnakes for her and her hands. Which is more what I expected from this area, after all, but my little 80 acre place is surrounded by her...well, she won't say how much, but the best guess is about 14 square miles. And yes, I am working on getting permission to set up a mile range somewhere :D

toddnjoyce likes this.
  10. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Active Member

Sep 22, 2017
    SW Houston
    All this thread has done is convince me that I need a large plot o land.

toddnjoyce, oldag and sidebite252 like this.