• jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Seen more of the video.
    He seemed to be handing them their asses. If he managed to taser one of then and over power the other, ,,, out come would probably not be good for the cops. After the last 2 weeks I can't say I blame them.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Seen more of the video.
    He seemed to be handing them their asses. If he managed to taser one of then and over power the other, ,,, out come would probably not be good for the cops. After the last 2 weeks I can't say I blame them.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I have to commend them for showing the restraint they did. They went far beyond any reasonable requirement they'd have needed to shoot him.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If you or I shot a fleeing bad guy after a robbery we would be going to jail. This to me seems uncalled for use of lethal force. He took the tazer away from the cop and ran away and was shot. He didn't have the cops gun. The initial stop was for a minor offense. Yes he did resist arrest but that does not call for lethal force. Just my opinion until more is known.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If you or I shot a fleeing bad guy after a robbery we would be going to jail. This to me seems uncalled for use of lethal force. He took the tazer away from the cop and ran away and was shot. He didn't have the cops gun. The initial stop was for a minor offense. Yes he did resist arrest but that does not call for lethal force. Just my opinion until more is known.

If the dude pointed the taser at the cop, would that influence your opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom