• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I don't see how it could. A 30.06 sign does not prohibit trespassing, nor does it prohibit handguns. It specifically prohibits people carrying handguns under the authority of 411 H gov code. If your 46.02 exception comes from somewhere else the sign does not apply.

I agree..................
    Guns International

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    If the handgun is inside the car and concealed 30.06 does not apply. He doesn't have to put in the trunk.

I have to admit, the thought of a guy driving through a building so he can carry his gun on him does run through my mind. . . . . Seeing that a 30.06 applies to the premises not the property.

: )

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have to admit, the thought of a guy driving through a building so he can carry his gun on him does run through my mind. . . . . Seeing that a 30.06 applies to the premises not the property.

: )
    NO sure what you mean................30.06 does not use the term "premises" but uses the word property.

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    If he has been given notice that parking there subject's one to search, then they can.

I agree it is a mess. Although I am all for a property owner's right to control his property, when his exercise of that right interferes with ME when I am OFF of his property I have a problem. I will respect his rights and not carry inside, but by making the parking lot off limits then I am pretty much prohibited from carrying anywhere else durung a trip when I have to be on his property.

Of course, as usual, you are assuming notice vehicle can be searched was given. No where in the original thread did it indicate such. I "get a kick" out of your comments about assumptions you make. Simply my of fun.

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    Again, could the case be made the the 30.06 served as notice under the Criminal Trespass Law, PC 30.05? I don't know.

I am certainly not one to look for odd reasons why a law could or could not apply, but I have to wonder about this one.........

30.06 is only trespass under 30.05 when applied to CHL, and you are carrying under authority of CHL. Come on. This is not too hard. 30.06 does not apply to weapon in vehicle.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Of course, as usual, you are assuming notice vehicle can be searched was given.
    Read that and tell me if it makes a bit us sense. If you are going to follow me around and try to make fun, at least make sense.

Your post is what the kids call
    fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    30.06 amd 30.05 have nothing to do with each other, and your sentence is nonsensical.

It certainly can.

Is it a full moon?

You are easy my friend. Next?

BTW, I am still waiting for proof of your allegation that TNM is a domestic terrorist organization. One of your many allegations which you spew and then run and hide. I am waiting. Or, you have the option of simply providing an apology for being wrong again.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    You are easy my friend. Next?
    Thats what I thought. nothing from you. nothing from nothing.....

BTW, I am still waiting for proof of your allegation that TNM is a domestic terrorist organization.
    Do a little research, or drink their Kool aid, I don't care.
    One of your many allegations which you spew and then run and hide. I am waiting.
    What are you, 12?

PS, your incessant dogging me was flattering, now it just irritates me, like a mosquito.

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    Thats what I thought. nothing from you. nothing from nothing.....

Do a little research, or drink their Kool aid, I don't care. What are you, 12?

PS, your incessant dogging me was flattering, now it just irritates me, like a mosquito.

Typical. You get owned by making a foolish comment and when asked to provide sourcing, this is your response. I have yet to find anyone on this site with the mental acuity to challenge me, short of banning me from the site...lol.

Please feel free to challenge me on any subject you would like. Your pomposity amazes me.

Top Bottom