• ...and so much more!
  • Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Shadow Systems out of Plano Tx just announced the new CR920 at the shot show. It appears to be a Glock 43 sized pistol with 10+1 and 13+1 capacity metal mags. Their own they say. My wife has a MR 920 she likes and shoots well, but she shoots her Glock 48 better. Their other pistols will use Glock mags but it appears this one won't. What ever us non Glock fanboys think Glock mags work. This might be a mistake on Shadow Systems behalf but only time will tell. I don't like compact pistols but admittedly I want to try this one.
    CR920-at-Range-Day-SW-1024x1024.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s a terrible idea to not use Glock mags. Especially from a financial outlook. If I was a manufacturer why would I increase our expenses? Have it take Glock mags. One less thing off our plates.

Does a pack of white claw and a bmw gift card come with that gun?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't see anything wrong with another manufacturer entering the market. Gives the consumer more options and more guns being manufactured is a good thing IMO.

Who care's if it looks like a Glock knock-off? Glocks are popular and they sell like hotcakes.

I do think them deciding not to use a Glock magazine on this was a bad move because their other pistols do use them.

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    “Hey guys, we’re a small startup in a market already dominated by a handful of giants. So let’s force customers to buy our proprietary component instead of making it compatible with a standard.”

Yep, pure genius.

SharpEnd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2022
    NTX
    I checked out the MR920 at a couple of shops recently. Interestingly, both times the guys at the counter said its nice but why bother unless you're into upgrading Glocks, this would be cheaper than throwing all the same modified parts on a real Glock. I expected more positive talk, based on reviews I've seen, but it is what it is. Kind of like a Honda Civic with all the "mods."
    I have a Glock 19 Gen 3, but it just doesn't work well in my hands, not sure if it is the grip angle, the stock trigger, or both, but going with a fancier version I'm doubtful would make it any better, at least for me. CZs and HKs shoot better in my hands.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom