• TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Intel 3.0 Ghz CPU, 1 gig RAM, 160 gig hard drive $175
    Has a DVD - CD and a multiple slot memory card reader,
    fresh install of Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3
    and all updates as of today, keyboard and mouse.

Monitor available, see my other post.

I also have 3 legal Windows XP Home license numbers, $35 each.

I'm in West Houston.

Thanks!
    Lynx Defense

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    XP-Home

Can you tell me more of the XP-Home licenses? I'm running XP-Pro but its just a copy that came loaded with this machine. They would not give me the Original disc. I took it as is and now cannot register under my name. I have had nothing but problems since. I live to far out of town to keep going back and forth to these guys everytime it gave me trouble, so they made a copy of XP-Pro and gave it to me. After the 3 MO. warranty ran out, so did they. LOL..I would be interested in one. Would you trade for ? Which is better , XP-Pro or the Home ? Looking for Pro. Any ideas ?
    I live in Ballinger,TX.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    This article [url]http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/20536/what-is-the-difference-between-windows-xp-professional-edition-and-windows-xp-home-edition.html[/URL]
    notes that the differences between the two are minor and probably not something the average user would ever mess with - multi-CPU support, dynamic disks, domains, group policies, etc.

What I have are the license numbers for three copies of Windows VP Home, but I could also make a copy of a Windows CD and send that, too. Just realize that it would be a copy of the disk, not a CD issued by Microsoft.

Also, installing Windows would wipe out the data that is on the disk, so you'd need to have that backed up somewhere else.

Whatcha got to trade? Computer parts? Ammo in .45, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, .223, 12 ga. buck or slug?

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Re- XP-home

Howdy, am looking for a MS Disc in XP Pro and not a copy of one. I have the Lic. # also.., Just can't get support from MS at all. Don't want a copy if I can't get some kind of support. This copy of XP-Pro I have, was it suppose to come with SP-1, 2 ? I don't know, just feel out on a limb. I have al-ready been attacked by a virus once , was able to format and clean out and get a fresh start again. The virus protection I have on the Vista machine will not load on the XP machine. I know just enough to keep this going, am no PC whizz at all. If Win.VP Home will not help, then I'll keep looking for a XP-Pro OEM CD. All I had for a trade was Mem. DDR for O/S machines, about 4 sticks and even then don't know if they are any good. Most of what I load is for .38/.357 cal., 7mm IHMSA, .222 Rem, .22 H. and .357 H. Have a box of 48 rds. of .32 Auto I don't need or use.

Top Bottom