Another DFW shoot May 3rd.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Well it looks like we all had fun and are ready to do it again.
The planed date is May 3rd. a Sunday.
If you care to join us e-mail me for a head count.
Elm Fork is the range so far but any suggestions are welcome.
For anyone that did not make the last meet check this link out.
http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/5018-dallas-ft-worth-meet-greet-mar-29th-6.html
Great time by everyone.
Hey Army 1911 if your coming bring ear plugs and head muffs as always I'll be making lots of noise. LOL!!!
Just a side note; a few of us went to lunch afterward and that was as much fun as the shoot.
So lock and load, lets do this deal!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I'll be out of pocket from the 15 - 21st but not to worry, I'll do my best to stay on top of the head count while I'm out.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Are you sure it's on April 3rd? Do you have a Delorean with a flux capacitor or something? ;) Sorry, I had to. lol

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Hey Mo, did you eat too many chocolate bunnies this Easter??

I think it's going to be a May 3rd date. But, like the rest of the fellas I await Mo's confirm ;)

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Ok,ok, was trying to get back out to the grill and the beverages when I posted.

May 3rd is the date. LMAOROF!

Corrected post and date, thanks everyone

Hope everyone had a good Easter.

The bunny skips my house. Something about not wanting to die from lead poisoning.
Quite, I'm hunting wabbit!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I will try to make this one too. It is our anniversary weekend, so I may have to call it something other than a shoot. I think it's very romantic to share hot lead and smoking gunpowder in morning with your significant other. I'll see what she thinks. She likes shooting, so it's more of what she will have to tell her gun-hating mother we did for our anniversary......I guess she could say we had a 'hot time' in Dallas.

Can we rename this event Hot Date, Romantic Rifle Retreat, Passion Pistol Party, or Arms of Amore? Instead of paper targets, we could hang flowers & try to shoot the petals.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I will try to make this one too. It is our anniversary weekend, so I may have to call it something other than a shoot. I think it's very romantic to share hot lead and smoking gunpowder in morning with your significant other. I'll see what she thinks. She likes shooting, so it's more of what she will have to tell her gun-hating mother we did for our anniversary......I guess she could say we had a 'hot time' in Dallas.

Can we rename this event Hot Date, Romantic Rifle Retreat, Passion Pistol Party, or Arms of Amore? Instead of paper targets, we could hang flowers & try to shoot the petals.

Gettin' Loaded and Blowin' Lead

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
Gettin' Loaded and Blowin' Lead
He's lucky to have found you. :p

Let's see if I can pull this one off with my wife. She'd probably be quite excited, but for her mom.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads