Military Camp

Another early Christmas present to myself.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I saw this gun on the other TGT about 2 1/2 weeks ago and responded to it twice. I never heard back from the guy, but decided to respond again yesterday. I met him at Hruskars in Ellinger off of 71 today to pick it it up. Very nice gentleman and he drove all the way from Pearland to meet me , coming form Dripping Springs. Thanks Chris, if youy're out there! This is what I grabbed: HK USP .40 Custom Combat in Tan 1 OF 500 produced in 2004. It has the jet funnel and novak rear sight with high visibility front sight. Nice to have 16 rounds of .40!
    nqf6.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Hope you went in and sampled some of the baked goods from Hruska's , normally some really good stuff!!

BTW, nice gat!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Hope you went in and sampled some of the baked goods from Hruska's , normally some really good stuff!!

BTW, nice gat!

I did actually. They have alot to choose from, but I went with some kollaches......a jalapeno/sausage and a kraut/sausage. They were good.

On the jet funnel: It has a flared bottom for better grip and quicker mag changes with the addition of 3 more rounds from 13 to 16. It's similar to 1911's flared magwell for race guns.

I just got back Red's and it was a very nice shooter. I need some more mags and I think I'll upgrade the trigger to the match competition trigger soon.

The .40 is pretty tame out of the USP's recoil system, but then again, I love .40 and to have 16 +1 to shoot is pretty nice.

For those that might not know, it's a DA/SA with decocker.
    Thanks ya'll

Last edited:

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    .40, .45........whatever goes bang and you have ammo for is a great gun to have right now. I personally like .40 and love USP so great score there!

Top Bottom