Another early Christmas present to myself.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I saw this gun on the other TGT about 2 1/2 weeks ago and responded to it twice. I never heard back from the guy, but decided to respond again yesterday. I met him at Hruskars in Ellinger off of 71 today to pick it it up. Very nice gentleman and he drove all the way from Pearland to meet me , coming form Dripping Springs. Thanks Chris, if youy're out there! This is what I grabbed: HK USP .40 Custom Combat in Tan 1 OF 500 produced in 2004. It has the jet funnel and novak rear sight with high visibility front sight. Nice to have 16 rounds of .40!
    nqf6.jpg

Last edited:

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Hope you went in and sampled some of the baked goods from Hruska's , normally some really good stuff!!

BTW, nice gat!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Hope you went in and sampled some of the baked goods from Hruska's , normally some really good stuff!!

BTW, nice gat!

I did actually. They have alot to choose from, but I went with some kollaches......a jalapeno/sausage and a kraut/sausage. They were good.

On the jet funnel: It has a flared bottom for better grip and quicker mag changes with the addition of 3 more rounds from 13 to 16. It's similar to 1911's flared magwell for race guns.

I just got back Red's and it was a very nice shooter. I need some more mags and I think I'll upgrade the trigger to the match competition trigger soon.

The .40 is pretty tame out of the USP's recoil system, but then again, I love .40 and to have 16 +1 to shoot is pretty nice.

For those that might not know, it's a DA/SA with decocker.
    Thanks ya'll

Last edited:

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    .40, .45........whatever goes bang and you have ammo for is a great gun to have right now. I personally like .40 and love USP so great score there!

Top Bottom