Howdy and welcome to TGT.

AND.........

118693483_615040282733713_4438964922138568362_n.jpg

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Hi there, just arrived ( right in the beginning of icepocalypse ) and in escrow in Spicewood. Looking forward to buying some new freedom sticks and enjoying the local attractions!

Greetings from an ex Californian resident. I left in 2003 when I was offered a Government position in Houston and did not look back. My gun collection has risen since then and my new family are all a bunch of gun loving free people. Hell my daughter has taken up shotgun competition shooting.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Now that you are in free state, I'm going to offer you a one time deal on a Bushmaster that might have been run over by the trash truck for only $3500 and shipping. Let me know soon as an Okie is interested in it too.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Now that you are in free state, I'm going to offer you a one time deal on a Bushmaster that might have been run over by the trash truck for only $3500 and shipping. Let me know soon as an Okie is interested in it too.
    Does it have a pinned stock or a donkey muzzle brake :)

TXSapper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2021
    Austin
    Greetings from an ex Californian resident. I left in 2003 when I was offered a Government position in Houston and did not look back. My gun collection has risen since then and my new family are all a bunch of gun loving free people. Hell my daughter has taken up shotgun competition shooting.
    Thank you, looking forward to adding a few to the safe myself ( If anyone is selling a CZ scorpion pistol of AKV) !

Top Bottom