Another Hero comes home

Discussion in 'Rants and Raves' started by TxEMTP69, Aug 5, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
  2. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I came across this on Facebook and felt I should post it on here. I get all sorts of choked up when I see these posted, I've known too many who didn't come home, known too many who are friends and family of those who made the ultimate sacrifice. all I can say is thank you to those who serve, have served and gave thier lives, too the families also who must bare the burden

3. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I couldn't help but get a little cloudy eyed when the car passed the bridge with all the soldiers lined up on it.

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    These are hard to watch.

With my son soon to deploy and my son-in-law deployed it's just so close to home.

I am very glad that our fallen are so well thought of and respected by GOD fearing Americans. I feel there are more good Americans than bad, but the bad get all the attention!

I am grateful to all that serve and protect my freedoms.

My prayers and best wishes to all of them - GOD Bless them!!!!!

5. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +10......Really hard.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Always sad to watch.

7. txsnowman2k2

txsnowman2k2 Member

Apr 14, 2009
    sad and hard to watch but the above was a beautiful tribute...GOD BLESS THEM ALL... and to the families of these PROUD SOLDIERS, they are indeed THE BEST...

8. dee

dee Well-Known

Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Vary sad but that just goes to show how much this country really cares about its soldiers unlike what the media portrays.

9. JimmyGreen

JimmyGreen Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    I didn't get all the way through the video... It's just too hard to watch sometimes. He gave all he could give, and it was very, very nice to see that Americans still have some respect for the men and women who put it on the line each and every day.

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I cant watch these too often, I have sent, brought, and known too many friends who have come home this way. It is comforting to know though, that despite the media, it really does matter.