Another new blade....

Discussion in 'Knives, Tactical Gear, and Survival' started by DirtyD, Jun 23, 2009.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Ordered a RAT Cutlery RC3 MIL last week and the big brown truck just dropped it off....
    RC-3MIL-lowres.jpg
    I am very excited about this knife, the warranty basically dares you to break it, any one who is not familiar with Randall Adventure Training should check out thier website... these are some hard core survival guys who could probably teach Survivorman a thing or two. My initial impression of this knife is that it is a very well made piece of steel, next payday I will probably be ordering an RC5 and an Izula... Military and LEO e-mail Jeff Randall for an amazing discount....

2. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Buying one self's toys is always a good thing.

3. jonconsiglio

jonconsiglio New Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Great knife! I've been carrying my Izula around a lot lately. I'm ordering a RC4 and a Strider SA soon too.

DSC_5121.jpg

Jonathan

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Probably going to have the full RAT line by the end of the summer, with their prices and warranty they cant be beat... Next up is the RC6 and an Izula....

5. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    From searching around at some of their retailers, the prices seem pretty darn good!

6. TXTacticalSource

TXTacticalSource Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    TXSUT,

I am fixing to get a shipment in from RAT Cutlery it should be in by Thursday and up in our site. Come by the shop and check the knife out!

7. perchjerk

perchjerk Member

Sep 28, 2008
    here we go my guns with my rc-4 and my cold steel outdoors man:
    knives005.gif