• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    Hi All,

Retiring and escaping the Democratic Peoples Republic of Kalifornia next June. NRA Golden Eagle and Handgun Instructor....the DPRK is not a good place to be either these days. Don't have any liberal thoughts to bring along so no worries there. Hold non-resident CCW's out of multiple states but cannot get one where I live as it is on a county by county basis out here. I've been active on CalGuns.net for sometime but under another handle. Already moved my AR's to Orange as I would need to register them as "Assault Weapons" after 2017. Screw'em, not happening. I also found my 20 & 30 mags that were lost in a boating accident last year. Can't wait to pull off the bullet buttons when I arrive and be able to buy any handgun I wish.

My fiancee's house in Orange got clobbered by Harvey or we would have been out by the end of 2017.
    Target Sports

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    It ain't our fault you ain't a Texan by birth. We'll try not to hold it against you. Welcome

Sent from my RCT6873W42 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I found a bumper-sticker that I'm going to put on my truck as soon as I get there....."I wansn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could"

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    its miserable in Texas.

that's what we tell everyone back in ca.

welcome. went by the same name on calguns.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    TX is closed, spread the word LOL

Welcome from another CA and CalGuns guy...same screen name, but not super active there.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi All,

Retiring and escaping the Democratic Peoples Republic of Kalifornia next June. NRA Golden Eagle and Handgun Instructor....the DPRK is not a good place to be either these days. Don't have any liberal thoughts to bring along so no worries there. Hold non-resident CCW's out of multiple states but cannot get one where I live as it is on a county by county basis out here. I've been active on CalGuns.net for sometime but under another handle. Already moved my AR's to Orange as I would need to register them as "Assault Weapons" after 2017. Screw'em, not happening. I also found my 20 & 30 mags that were lost in a boating accident last year. Can't wait to pull off the bullet buttons when I arrive and be able to buy any handgun I wish.

My fiancee's house in Orange got clobbered by Harvey or we would have been out by the end of 2017.

Welcome, OldPhart!

Fellow, soon to be ex-kookafornian here. Damn straight! I wasn't born in Texas, but that's where I am moving to in a few years. Not to worry, I am Libertarian by nature.

Yeah, I wish all those magazines were all steel, not aluminum or plastics . I could make a fortune "fishing" for all those unfortunate "boating accidents" that occur in the "Brown"....err.. I mean "Golden State".......NOT!........ LOL!! Best of luck!!!

Fishhog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    East of Dallas
    I made the move many years ago and have never regretted it...but then I had some Texas roots to get reattached to. You will have a few things to get adjusted to here...like some freedoms all people should have!Welcome!!

Top Bottom