• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmartinez95

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Hey all,
    Just recently got into the gun scene and am looking forward to learning from this forum. I picked up an Taurus PT-92 SS last week and am working toward getting my CHL soon (need a little practice! :))

I also have a Mossberg 500A that's been sitting on the shelf for a few years, but its about to get some attention too. Anyway, that's all for now.

Thanks!
    Gun Zone Deals

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    Taurus and Mossy=A great start!

HOWDY and Welcome, Friend!

WATCH OUT! after you get one firearm, kinda leads to another, then another....It's a great sport, hobby and The American Way!

Good to see you are one of the 200,000+ Texans going to have CCW.

P.S.

This old gray-head has been on God's green earth for 62+ years, and has been shooting guns for over 50 years. My advice to you: stock up on AMMO! With the whack-jobs we got coming post 20 JAN 2008, Heaven knows what these demons will want to do with our glorious 2nd Amendment. Firearms are our TEXAS HERITAGE!

We will NOT apologize, retreat, give-in, or surrender!
    Minuteman.jpg

cmartinez95

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Thank you, all. Even though I just got into this I'm already thinking about my next purchase!! :) I think I'll go lock up my wallet now!!

evileight

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    HOWDY and Welcome, Friend!

WATCH OUT! after you get one firearm, kinda leads to another, then another....It's a great sport, hobby and The American Way!

Good to see you are one of the 200,000+ Texans going to have CCW.

P.S.

This old gray-head has been on God's green earth for 62+ years, and has been shooting guns for over 50 years. My advice to you: stock up on AMMO! With the whack-jobs we got coming post 20 JAN 2008, Heaven knows what these demons will want to do with our glorious 2nd Amendment. Firearms are our TEXAS HERITAGE!

We will NOT apologize, retreat, give-in, or surrender!
    Minuteman.jpg

Man i love this, i just moved to houston, only have two guns. but i feel like with me living in texas i need to buy more, its texas heritage!

Top Bottom